Blue jag

There we have it. You mare are full of toxic shit, and obviously jealous. You used the age old psychological trick there, of defending yourself after you attacked, in order to make the defendent appear to be guilty. Sorry, but that don't work

What an oddball :rolleyes:

None of that made sense ....go back to stalking no place like rome.

Oh and 'come and ave a go'? imbecile

None of that made sense ....go back to stalking no place like rome.

Oh and 'come and ave a go'? imbecile

Come up with something rational instead of kiddie playground name calling, and I might deign to reply to you

Who's the imbecile?

I can't say I blame him. He was a decent person and everyone jumped on him just for talking too much. And some people were really inappropriately cruel to him. I'm shocked he stayed as long as he did, really.

No. The people who were 'cruel' did it appropriately.

Well if you think that why did you point out that people were "inappropriately cruel to him"? Bit stupid that.

You're right, actually. Right, but still a big ol' jerk. I should have said that people were inappropriate and cruel.

What do you get out of being so nasty, anyway? Is it a rush of some sort?

You're just mean-spirited.

Reminding people

You'd better ignore people listed as suspicious users in site feedback forum.
Those people's intentions is to upset other people.

Re: Reminding people

Thanks Kewpie. I will.

I did see that blue jag was on that list. It's pointless to say it now that he's gone, but he wasn't a troll. He just had the wrong personality for Solo.

You're right, actually. Right, but still a big ol' jerk. I should have said that people were inappropriate and cruel.

What do you get out of being so nasty, anyway? Is it a rush of some sort?

You're just mean-spirited.

If you ever actually read any conversation I've had with anyone here then you would realise that I mainly just disagree with people. A lot of the time, I just disagreed with a point BlueJag made then he would call me some childish schoolyard insult or say something he made up which was designed to try and offend and upset me. When this never worked and I ponted out the stupidity of it all, he would go back to giving me some sort of childish insult.

Of course though, he was friendly towards you so you are blind to all this. You simply decide that he is lovely and that I am genuinely nasty, even when it was maily him who was attemting the personal based insults. It's all quite pathetic that it was that easy for him to get into your good books. When I'm on a forum, I don't like people who are nice to me, it's more a case of people who I think are funny, make good points and make them well.

Is that so kewpie? My sole intention is to upset other people? Quite remarkable to read, but then again, most of your actions on this forum are that of a borderline insane person, and certainly those of someone who lives by the rule of 'Internet: Serious Business". So I imagine most people tend to ignore your patter. :thumb:

This an order is it? Why are bluejag and superhans on this list? Unless they have been banned and have returned under another name it is unfair to single people out like this.

No place like rome on the list..:eek:..shock horror!!! :lbf:

aww shucks, he really did not have to leave :straightface:
couldnt he have stayed and not posted a tons of new threads all the time? :o
i guess not, oh well, i suppose he could come back when he wants and just be a better poster :thumb:
besides, there is more to life than solo :cool:

This an order is it? Why are bluejag and superhans on this list? Unless they have been banned and have returned under another name it is unfair to single people out like this.

No place like rome on the list..:eek:..shock horror!!! :lbf:

i'm dead nice as well, moonbeam:lbf:

Tags
blue lag good riddance its a pity reelaround=dmw thankgodhesgone willbmissed
Back
Top Bottom