Boy George / Club Random with Bill Maher

SuedeMoz

A few brief Morrissey mentions (it almost seems like BG wants to discuss Morrissey but Bill Maher never asks him more about it) ... regardless worth a listen:

Last edited:
Yeah, didn't it seem like he was trying to get BM to ask him more? It also seemed like BM knew who Morrissey was. He must have mentioned Morrissey 2-3 times.
God I'd love to see Morrissey and Maher at club random.

Have you seen the Billy Corgan one? As much as I love the Pumpkins I usually find Billy Corgan insufferable to listen to in interviews as he appears to ramble on about nothing while pretending he's quite profound. But in this one he's real and interesting. It's amazing how refreshing one can be when one doesn't try so hard.

God I'd love to see Morrissey and Maher at club random.

Have you seen the Billy Corgan one? As much as I love the Pumpkins I usually find Billy Corgan insufferable to listen to in interviews as he appears to ramble on about nothing while pretending he's quite profound. But in this one he's real and interesting. It's amazing how refreshing one can be when one doesn't try so hard.

Nice. I'll check it out. I've enjoyed most of the episodes I've seen. Bill has a bad habit of talking over his guests though. I could see Morrissey on there... I don't think Bill would ask any gotcha questions.

Nice. I'll check it out. I've enjoyed most of the episodes I've seen. Bill has a bad habit of talking over his guests though. I could see Morrissey on there... I don't think Bill would ask any gotcha questions.
Well, Morrissey did endorse Maher for president in 2015, so you never know?

Total ugh. I only watched to see if 'Prince George' would use feminine pronouns for Morrissey like he does on twitter/X (spoiler: he doesn't).

Tags
boy george podcast
Back
Top Bottom