Boz Q&A part one now up

Thanks for that link!

So Alain is really out, it seems...:( What a shame.

I'm surprised to hear that he and Moz speak together on most days even outside of the studio and tours - he must really be a close friend.

Last edited:
Nice one Peter.

Good to see so many questions answered (especially mine at number 13 ;) ).

Interesting that the Live in Dallas vid was mentioned so much.

Ha! Looks like if I ever want to learn how to play a glass of water that I need to start now and take lessons with professionals!

Suzanne said:
Ha! Looks like if I ever want to learn how to play a glass of water that I need to start now and take lessons with professionals!

lol - that was interesting to read because halfway through Palladium 21st I was beginning to doubt he was actually playing them live as it seemed slightly out of sync a couple of times but perhaps I was drunk.

Interesting that his response on the N.A. tour is uncertain and dependent on "things". Doesn't leave one with a good feeling...

5. Is there going to be a US leg of the Morrissey Tour?
Many Thanks,
Dennis

Hopefully we'll be in the States soon, all depends on a lot of things I have no control over!

no one in particular said:
Interesting that his response on the N.A. tour is uncertain and dependent on "things". Doesn't leave one with a good feeling...

moz is a flake and i too would be a bit iffy about saying anything definitive.

or maybe he's being the parent who pretends that santa clause left the presents under the tree.

"you mean, you didn't hear the hooves on the roof last night?"

oh well. if moz doesn't come back, then he and his bozpeople can return for another night at the Red Eyed Fly!
:D

Suzanne said:
or maybe he's being the parent who pretends that santa clause left the presents under the tree.

"you mean, you didn't hear the hooves on the roof last night?"

oh well. if moz doesn't come back, then he and his bozpeople can return for another night at the Red Eyed Fly!
:D

ha ha :D

Suzanne said:
moz is a flake and i too would be a bit iffy about saying anything definitive.

Well not only that, but do we really think Morrissey would have/let Boz announce the fact of a U.S. tour on his website? 'Sure Boz, just put it in your Q+A...' I mean, not to disparage Boz's website or anything, but it seems obvious that the tour wouldn't be announced there of all places.

love, math+

I don't think it's anything to do with Morrissey being a "flake". Tours depend on loads of factors coming together, it's not just a case of "We'll play the US" and everything magically falls into place. Particularly in a country where it seems Morrissey has a dwindling audience. A lot of it probably depends on whether anyone has invited him to play and whether it's financially viable with the crew he runs.

I still think that something Moz said or did is causing hime problems with getting a visa.
Maybe he left a light on when he left thre States.

Math Tinder said:
Well not only that, but do we really think Morrissey would have/let Boz announce the fact of a U.S. tour on his website? 'Sure Boz, just put it in your Q+A...' I mean, not to disparage Boz's website or anything, but it seems obvious that the tour wouldn't be announced there of all places. love, math+

Well, not that Boz would have necessarily confirmed a U.S. tour right there in the Q&A, but might have been nice to see something a little more positive like "a U.S. tour is in the offing" or "plans for U.S. tour are coming together" (that is if it were indeed true)

anyway, all speculation and conjecture. hopefully we will all know soon one way or another

Emotional Guide Dog said:
I still think that something Moz said or did is causing hime problems with getting a visa.

Very good point, and it is something I had thought about too. Also, he might not particularly *want* to go to the US, after his brush with the FBI and all.

I am not sure if this was a rumour or not, but didn't he have death threats after his Ronald Reagan/George W. Bush comment, and had to cancel Lollapalooza? Perhaps he is having trouble getting tour insurance after that.

All speculation, I think we'll just have to sit it out and wait paitently for dates to be announced sooner or later!

if morrissey didn't want to come back to the US, he would have scheduled his usual LA/NY/LV/ dates back in March.

now, if he wants to hit them up, he might feel inclined to play a few more dates beyond that since he already has his crew and the equipment lined up.

Spicer said:
I am not sure if this was a rumour or not, but didn't he have death threats after his Ronald Reagan/George W. Bush comment, and had to cancel Lollapalooza? Perhaps he is having trouble getting tour insurance after that.

Dunno about death threats, but Lollapalooza was canceled by the promoters due to poor ticket sales. Nothing to do with Morrissey.

I also truly doubt he's got any problems acquiring a U.S. visa, as he obviously had to fly to the U.S. from Europe to play in Oklahoma and Texas.

xo, math+

Back
Top Bottom