Part 2 of Boz Boorer Q&A up...

King Leer

Leering since '97
Check out bozboorer.com for his latest set of answers. Some strange questions and Bozman's unpretentious, sometimes too-short replies.

Cheers for the spot King Leer.

Boz certainly seemed a little un-Boz like didn't he?

Let's how he's cheered up for the third part!

HAhahaa, I love his answer to Jose's question!

"Well it is hard to keep fit on tour, some of us manage it better than others - I'll let you work out who...."

Boz, you great big burly hunk! ;)

King Leer said:
Check out bozboorer.com for his latest set of answers. Some strange questions and Bozman's unpretentious, sometimes too-short replies.

Personally, I love just reading the guestbook!!

Why do a Q&A if you are not going to elaborate on any of the answers? I dont care if he tours the states but he didnt answer that question at all. He is normally quite chatty and informative on his website but I thought he sounded well pissed off here. Hope all is well in camp moz. After losing Alain I wouldnt want to lose Boz as well.

cossy said:
Why do a Q&A if you are not going to elaborate on any of the answers? I dont care if he tours the states but he didnt answer that question at all. He is normally quite chatty and informative on his website but I thought he sounded well pissed off here. Hope all is well in camp moz. After losing Alain I wouldnt want to lose Boz as well.

I'd be surprised if that ever happened.... Boz is far more than just his songwriter or musical director. I dare say Boz is one of the few people in the world that Moz respects. He's the rock in a stormy sea, if I may put it poetically....

He'd be quite a good rock in a stormy sea. Lots to grip onto.

Oh, I wuvs my Bozzer.

Also, I'd love to know what he's left out. Y'know, he doesn't want to admit that he passes time in the tourbus by having farting contests with Gary, or Lyn will be after him with her special spanking paddle.

Boz answered my question...even though I wish the answer were different. Oh well, no "Playing Easy To Get" studio version out there for the 25th anniversary edition of YATQ or ROTT.

Joey

hey, i've never heard playing easy to get!!! is it official? could somebody upload it?

I can only frogive him if he was with a hell of hangover...if is not the case...I'm not gonna cheer never again for him

Pervomartovtsi said:
I can only frogive him if he was with a hell of hangover...if is not the case...I'm not gonna cheer never again for him

aw don't be so mean. you know that Boz is typing as fast as he can.

Pervomartovtsi said:

I don't know what there is to complain about regarding Boz's answers.

It's Morrisseys ship, and despite being the musical director, Boz is still but a passenger. He doesn't have omnisience regarding everything that goes on in the world of Morrissey. Boz tends not to wax too poetic in his written (or typed) correspondance. Meaning, he doesn't type a paragraph when a sentence will suffice.

Kudos to Boz for taking time out of his busy schedule to answer those questions.

beau said:
Kudos to Boz for taking time out of his busy schedule to answer those questions.

Hear, hear! Round of applause.

(even though he hasn't answered mine yet... still, I've met him so I don't actually mind!)

Back
Top Bottom