Bysshe and Dow's U2 Appreciation Thread

Why is this thread in 'Off-topic' and not in 'Other Music' ?
:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
U2 in the Round, Fun With a Mission

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/25/arts/music/25u2.html?_r=1&hp

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. — Pointing a finger toward the audience surrounding U2 on Wednesday night at Giants Stadium, Bono sang, “Oh, you look so beautiful!” — with the crowd itself shouting along. It was just one moment of mutual affirmation in a concert with an ever-expanding mission.

U2 kept raising the metaphysical ante. At first the show was about the band itself and its joy in the music it has been making for more than 30 years together. The set began with “Breathe,” a song from U2’s current album, “No Line on the Horizon” (Interscope) that declares, “I’ve found grace inside a sound.”

You people suck. I'm jealous.

Me too. U2 released new tour dates for 2010 and they're all in Europe. I thought for sure they'd do another U.S. leg because so many cities were overlooked. For example, the only Florida show is in Tampa and that sold out pretty much immediately.

Whine, whine...

NC is not horribly far if there are still tix available. Make the drive with a friend and share diver's seat time! Road trips are always interesting and the 360 show would be worth it!

NC is too far of a drive since I'd be doing it by myself. Most of my friends here are lame and they never want to go anywhere.

I can't wait to see a set list for these guys. Only a few more days. . .

Muse set list!

America
Hysteria
Supermassive Black Hole
Resistance
United States of Eurasia
Starlight
Undisclosed Desires
Time Is Running Out
Uprising
Knights of Cydonia