Chile rescheduled dates coming soon according to promoter Colors

Posted on Colors Chile / Facebook, translation sent from Soledad:

COLORS emphatically denies the statements by some media outlets both in Chile and Peru.

We are working tirelessly to reschedule Morrissey’s shows, which will be announced within the next hours.

They will take place, as we said before, immediately after the shows in Brazil.

We are deeply sorry for the misinformation and the lack of seriousness from some media outlets that have disclosed information without checking the source, and that are causing inconvenience to those who have bought their tickets in advance and to us, the production company.

Link posted by Morrissey Chile / Facebook:

Morrissey no vendría a Chile: Conoce la verdadera razón - Terra Chile

Translation also sent from Soledad:

Morrissey might not come to Chile: Get to know why
Despite the latest confirmation by “Colors”, the truth is the shows have not been confirmed by the British singer himself.

The issue about the cancellation/confirmation of Morrissey’s shows in Chile resembles the fable “The Boy Who Cried Wolf”. However, there might be a reason why former Smiths singer is not sure if he will come to our country.

As reported by Terra.cl, the British singer might not approve of the fact that his shows in Chile are sponsored by a beer company. He might have already informed his crew about this. The issue is beyond complicated, since there is money and contracts at stake, and if the latter are not fulfilled, it may result in a legal problem.

Recently, Morrissey has published a letter on his fanpage, where he clearly states that his shows in Chile are not confirmed, contradicting “Colors” production company. The letter was sent from Los Angeles, where the British singer travelled to be under the supervision of his physician Jeremy Fine. “He assures me that I shall be fine for our upcoming shows in Argentina and Brazil. I have absolutely no idea where my beloved Chile has gone”, says the singer’s letter.

The seven shows were intended to by rescheduled for August, but, in concrete terms, Morrissey himself is not sure if they are going to take place.

Last edited:
It's because he got food poisoning and was unimpressed with the medical care, so he has decided he doesn't like Chile at the moment.

The beer company story has some legs. I can't remember who posted this here originally last week...

jMKijM5.jpg

... But it isn't very Morrissey is it? I can imagine him being rightly unimpressed if that had been mocked up without his knowledge.

The beer company story has some legs. I can't remember who posted this here originally last week...

jMKijM5.jpg

... But it isn't very Morrissey is it? I can imagine him being rightly unimpressed if that had been mocked up without his knowledge.

I doubt he was that upset...not only as a spokesman does he get all the free alcohol he wants (hic) but they also gave him his hairline from 25 years ago. Bonus!

I doubt he was that upset...not only as a spokesman does he get all the free alcohol he wants (hic) but they also gave him his hairline from 25 years ago. Bonus!

:lbf:

Kind of a creepy ad...

I wonder where he plans on sticking that bottle on those "intimate nights."

I don't think he would cancel a tour over an ad. He has had to cancel due to so many things outside his control.

I think these promoters, Colors, are freaking out! It seems there are many rumors flying.

In this article they speculated that Morrissey may not approve of being sponsored by a beer company. Like, he's against beer?! Pretty sure thats not the case!

I don't think he would cancel a tour over an ad. He has had to cancel due to so many things outside his control.

I think these promoters, Colors, are freaking out! It seems there are many rumors flying.

In this article they speculated that Morrissey may not approve of being sponsored by a beer company. Like, he's against beer?! Pretty sure thats not the case!

Perhaps he just doesn't wish to be a corporate whore of any kind.

Yeah, our Moz has some standards unlike all those stupid little prostitute celebrities. Remember he turned down an offer to do a Rice Krispies commercial where he would be required to bathe in the snap, crackle, pop (mmm, appetizing, I know I like my cereal to remind me of bath water.)

Perhaps he just doesn't wish to be a corporate whore of any kind.

The main problem with the ad is that it is racist. But do we know that Cristal Cervesa misappropriated our hero's likeness? We do not know. But we know that the ad is disparaging to our man's reputation.

Speaking of such defamation, I would like to out someone who is calling our Moz of good moral character a "racist" on Facebook: Bessie Smith. What kind of ignorant fool would go around defaming my hero?

:crazy:

Yeah, it's really bad. I hate the fingers on the bottle. They dont even look like his.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom