Collecting "You Just Haven't Earned It Yet Baby"

I am not a huge collector but I did stumble upon a 7" test pressing many years ago that I have not heard mentioned. I've seen only the 12" mentioned.

By the way, could anybody who owns a copy of this please send in the matrix number of what they have? Just to make sure, it needs to be the white label test pressing, not the mispressed "Shoplifters..."

thanks,
Stephane

David wants to sell that record to me.

Stephane, RTT 195 A - 1U - 1 - 1 _ 3

I think I bought this from you? The "_" is actually a 1 lying on its side.

I don't understand what you are talking about. There are no push-out version of 12"s. Can you give more details?

Stephane

I'm referring to the 7" test pressing. The matrix number is RT 156 A-2U-1-1-2 SMITHS INDEED and the other side is matrix number RT 156 B-1U-1-1-3 ILL FOREVER The last dash does appear to be the number 1 sideways. My copy has no writing on the record except for the letter A written in pencil on side A.

I'm referring to the 7" test pressing. The matrix number is RT 156 A-2U-1-1-2 SMITHS INDEED and the other side is matrix number RT 156 B-1U-1-1-3 ILL FOREVER The last dash does appear to be the number 1 sideways. My copy has no writing on the record except for the letter A written in pencil on side A.

Sorry to disappoint you, but this has nothing to do with "You Just Haven't Earned It Yet Baby". What you have is "Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now".

Stephane

David, could you describe that 7" for me? I'd also love to know what the matrix numbers are.

thanks,
Stephane

Stephane - I couldn't find the 7", must be in storage. Hope I can find it, I'll get back to you on that.

Sorry to disappoint you, but this has nothing to do with "You Just Haven't Earned It Yet Baby". What you have is "Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now".

Stephane

Sorry about that. I should have paid closer attention. You are correct though, it is "Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now" test pressing that I have not "You Just Haven't Earned It Yet Baby"

Back
Top Bottom