Coming soon to London and Milan

CeciDeMorrissey

Steven Patrick I Love You
Anyone of you in London or Milan? I'll be in London for work from September the 10th to the 16th and that same day I'll go to Milan for vacaction the whole week next to that in London, probably visiting Venice too.

I'm already meeting 2 Solo-friends in London... If anyone of you wants to join, PM me or email me to [email protected]

During the working week in London I'll have free time on evenings and nights.

We might go to a bar or restaurant any of those nights... Well, if any of you are interested :)

For Milan, the same thing, but with the whole day off, because it's vacations :)

bring your mace!

I wish i could be..... but the new term starts and i can`t go anywhere.If Morrissey had been doing some dates i would have.I live to far away.:(

There's a SoHo too in London? I can't be that giddy because I have to work there and show my face to people... and since I don't drink (only wine like once a week) I won't be giddy in London hahahaha :p

Some good and not terribly expensive record store where I can buy Morrissey records without being asked fory eyes as a payment? :D Or any Morrissey place recommended?

You should buy a book called "Panic on the Streets" by Phill Gatenby aka Jukebox Jury.
All the places related to Morrissey/The Smiths are listed.

Back
Top Bottom