Courtney Love covers 'suffer little children'

I thought this El Duce character was GG Allin. This is more complex than I'd imagined.

Re: Courtney Love suffering

You're just being selective to sell your (presumably) feminist agenda. But that's not important. Get away with your silly words - 'fact' indeed.

It's not to sell any agenda. Perhaps you caught on to the fact that I was alluding to hatred of Courtney Love because she is to Kurt Cobain and Nirvana as Yoko Ono is John Lennon and the Beatles. She is written off as a mere offshoot of Kurt Cobain's career. In a feminist context, she is hated for being a louder and more aggressive than women are 'supposed' to be.
You presumably judged my post to a typical feminist whine about your rather silly claim.

Did you guys see that movie where that guy said that she tried to pay him to kill him and stuff? Oh my god. There's your facts, okay?

All that's really in dispute is whether court-court wears dentures.

Yes I did. I was all about the Cobain conspiracy theory because I wanted to believe that he didn't commit suicide which is an illogical conclusion based on his mental health, family history of depression and suicide and the surmountable evidence that nullified the key factors needed to prove that Courtney killed him. Notice that out of many of the people interviewed who claimed to know Kurt, the film makers never wondered interviewing the band mates, close friend Dylan Carlson or even Courtney herself?
Nick Broomfield was opportunistic in his quest for something that quite frankly should be left alone.

It's not to sell any agenda. Perhaps you caught on to the fact that I was alluding to hatred of Courtney Love because she is to Kurt Cobain and Nirvana as Yoko Ono is John Lennon and the Beatles. She is written off as a mere offshoot of Kurt Cobain's career. In a feminist context, she is hated for being a louder and more aggressive than women are 'supposed' to be.
You presumably judged my post to a typical feminist whine about your rather silly claim.

I thought my claim would either be ignored or lead to something more interesting. I don't want to discuss it, let alone back it up with precious 'facts'.

But, rest assured, I am right.

I thought my claim would either be ignored or lead to something more interesting. I don't want to discuss it, let alone back it up with precious 'facts'.

Fine with me. That usually happens when you decide to be smart ass rather than smart, and not provide anything else. I will grant your wish and ignore you.
:)
No harm done...to me anyway.

I thought it had been established that Cobain wrote the majority of Hole's songs

(...until she had him killed, like).

He must have been busy writing her tunes for her; three albums worth of stuff since he's been dead. Nice of him to do that before blowing his head off. Good old cowardly Kurt.

He must have been busy writing her tunes for her; three albums worth of stuff since he's been dead. Nice of him to do that before blowing his head off. Good old cowardly Kurt.

Obviously she's hired someone else, probably the lead singer of Rancid - what says you?

I respect you, 'as woman'.

Paul Williams: that's all I can say and it's probably too much. They'll come for me! :eek:

So what? Tupac releases a double CD every Christmas. Anyway, she got Billy Corgan to write one. I think it was the one with "Malibu".

f*** Billy Corgan.
Even writing Disarm doesn't cancel out going out with Jessica Simpson.
The only reason people question if Courtney writes her own stuff is because -lalalalala- she's a woman. The only reason people question the band now being called Hole when she's the only original member is because... you guessed it.

I actually watched the cover. She is quintessential Courtney in that one. I don't think it's horrid, I've heard better. She could've have kept up with the time more. It needs more polishing.

:doh:

Noobs. Can't live with them, can't live without them. Now I remember why I stopped posting here.

I suspect you stopped posting here because you ran out of anything remotely interesting to post and have been reduced to using words like lame three times in the same post. Don't worry. It happens. A whole world of hobbies awaits you. :)

Well, at least Courtney stuck around. More than Frances's dad did.

Stuck around to physically abuse her? Sounds great! :D not to mention blowing millions of dollars on crack cocaine and selling part of the nirvana catalog(Frances' inheritance).

As to why Courtney is accused of not writing her own songs: how about when she asked fans to contribute lyrics to the new album:sick:... or just look at the tracklist!

All music and lyrics by Courtney Love(except tracks 2,3,5,6,7,9,10,12,13, and 15)

Truly a joke in the worst, most horribly pathetic way.
________
CRF450X

Last edited:
It's only a two minute clip, I couldn't take any more after a minute. Some songs are sacrosanct.

Tags
hear hear love courtney
Back
Top Bottom