David Tseng, Suzanne, and the abuse of power on this site.

A

Austin

Why is it that when the stories go up Suzanne is always there to post first? Is this because she is a "story editor" who knows of the stories in advance of them being posted? If she is such an editor (as she fancies herself a writer) she should have the decency not to abuse the system by always being there to post first as she is in a position of privilege. In the alternative, is she a lying sack of shit who claims to have a job but actually lives on this site night and day? If so, that is rather pathetic. The fact is Suzanne does not actually contribute any of the Moz postings that make it onto the main page or even to this message-board. She does not work whatsoever. But she shoots her mouth off, accuses various people randomly of trolling her when it suits her needs, and is generally a very obnoxious person. Like many others, I try to ignore her because I know she is a bit of loon. In addition, her comments are moderated up way to highly as can be seen from the first story on the homepage today where she has a +3 for saying next to nothing. Before Suzanne deleted her journal and when she kept a Blog elsewhere I screen captured certain posts as I felt they were derogatory towards her employer, a media outlet in Austin, TX. I did this on the advice of my friend, a Texan, who also found the material objectionable but felt too close to that company to get involved. The way I see it I have a few options: keep complaining here only to have David Tseng do nothing and Suzanne be her usual truculent self, take a trip to Austin with my six shooter in hand (yes I enjoy spaghetti westerns so please don't take that literally), or attempt to get Suzanne fired from her job. Many people have been fired before for posting things that, illegal or not, are objectionable to their employers. This is a warning to you Suzanne. You lie often and you are wrong about many things. Today, I am asking for you to be honest. In addition, I would like you to come clean as to why you are always "The First of The Gang to Post."

I have pondered as to why the majority of her posts score 3+ a goldstar. Then again. Pondlife isme

> Why is it that when the stories go up Suzanne is always there to post
> first?

I am sure there is nothing untoward. As a paid subscriber to this site, she doubtless is able to read/remark stories roughly one hour in advance.

rumors of me squashed like cockroaches.

> first?

Because i'm at work, have a computer with internet access right in front of me, and have generally figured out when site updates are going to be posted.

DavidT has the page set up on a timer and the majority of times they hit directly on the hour as you can see by the time stamp on the news item.

Since my subscription has expired, i can tell by the "new story coming!" message that at roughly the start of the next hour that there will be goodies.

There you go. use that knowledge and be the "first" on the block to comment.

>Is this because she is a "story editor" who knows of the
> stories in advance of them being posted?

if that was true, i would have at least slipped in a bit about my pictures being on www.bozboorer.com.

>If she is such an editor (as she
> fancies herself a writer) she should have the decency not to abuse the
> system by always being there to post first as she is in a position of
> privilege.

Do you honestly think that if i had any special privileges from being on this website that i would even consider that my top priority? is somebody from the NME going to read it and offer me a job writing reviews for their publication? is Morrissey going to give it up and play Austin because he is so amazed by my intellect and wit? Hey, boz came last week and i'm sure he left town without a single thought about if i turned up or not.

i've been here for more years than i care to admit and i'm telling you now that my presence here has not resulted in any of the grand prizes that you could only dream would come with being the town idiot. who knows? maybe it resulted in the exact opposite. i believe in the black cloud. if i had gotten a life and never found this website, i'm sure morrissey would have been through austin a zillion times by now because that's how my karma works.

>In the alternative, is she a lying sack of shit who claims to
> have a job but actually lives on this site night and day? If so, that is
> rather pathetic.

The day that you have a "real" employer, you'll find out soon enough that it's possible to do your job and live on the internet all day.

>The fact is Suzanne does not actually contribute any of
> the Moz postings that make it onto the main page or even to this
> message-board.

there you go again.

Morrissey news is very hard to come by where i live at and i'm lazy. about all i can lay claim to is sending in reviews that pop up in local newspapers. the rest of you people read the Guardian or NME routinely, so even if i find something, why should i bother sending it in when it's a guarantee that about 10 other people are going to email it to David?

as for me not writing here on this board anymore....i say something when i find something interesting, but it's not like days of old where i could argue with people over whether or not morrissey is being racist for all eternity. the old guard is gone and i've frankly lost interest in arguing over things that you'll never convince people otherwise. i guess we can call my response to what you're saying an exception. either way, there was a time when you could sustain an argument on a quasi-mature level, even if there was some name-calling and critiquing of spelling. about 1/2 of the posts here these days are made by people who are like little 8 year olds who make kissing noises when their older sibling brings home a date.

>She does not work whatsoever. But she shoots her mouth off,
> accuses various people randomly of trolling her when it suits her needs,

ok, i just imagined all the trolling.

hey, wait a minute...who HAS been trolling me these days? have i complained about it somewhere?

> and is generally a very obnoxious person. Like many others, I try to
> ignore her because I know she is a bit of loon. In addition, her comments
> are moderated up way to highly as can be seen from the first story on the
> homepage today where she has a +3 for saying next to nothing.

Thank those with moderator points. They strike without warning and are amused and bored by inexplicable things.

>Before
> Suzanne deleted her journal and when she kept a Blog elsewhere I screen
> captured certain posts as I felt they were derogatory towards her
> employer, a media outlet in Austin, TX.

where is this other blog?

>I did this on the advice of my
> friend, a Texan, who also found the material objectionable but felt too
> close to that company to get involved.

Then there is no way this person works for this company because we all know that where i work is a bunch of clown shoes.

>The way I see it I have a few
> options: keep complaining here only to have David Tseng do nothing and
> Suzanne be her usual truculent self, take a trip to Austin with my six
> shooter in hand (yes I enjoy spaghetti westerns so please don't take that
> literally), or attempt to get Suzanne fired from her job.

i see the gravity of the situation and agree it is one worthy of blackmailing someone with their job.

>Many people have
> been fired before for posting things that, illegal or not, are
> objectionable to their employers. This is a warning to you Suzanne. You
> lie often and you are wrong about many things. Today, I am asking for you
> to be honest. In addition, I would like you to come clean as to why you
> are always "The First of The Gang to Post."

actually, that mike joyce post that you referred to is the SECOND to be posted.

Re: Blah blah f***ing blah

> first? Is this because she is a "story editor" who knows of the
> stories in advance of them being posted? If she is such an editor (as she
> fancies herself a writer) she should have the decency not to abuse the
> system by always being there to post first as she is in a position of
> privilege. In the alternative, is she a lying sack of shit who claims to
> have a job but actually lives on this site night and day? If so, that is
> rather pathetic. The fact is Suzanne does not actually contribute any of
> the Moz postings that make it onto the main page or even to this
> message-board. She does not work whatsoever. But she shoots her mouth off,
> accuses various people randomly of trolling her when it suits her needs,
> and is generally a very obnoxious person. Like many others, I try to
> ignore her because I know she is a bit of loon. In addition, her comments
> are moderated up way to highly as can be seen from the first story on the
> homepage today where she has a +3 for saying next to nothing. Before
> Suzanne deleted her journal and when she kept a Blog elsewhere I screen
> captured certain posts as I felt they were derogatory towards her
> employer, a media outlet in Austin, TX. I did this on the advice of my
> friend, a Texan, who also found the material objectionable but felt too
> close to that company to get involved. The way I see it I have a few
> options: keep complaining here only to have David Tseng do nothing and
> Suzanne be her usual truculent self, take a trip to Austin with my six
> shooter in hand (yes I enjoy spaghetti westerns so please don't take that
> literally), or attempt to get Suzanne fired from her job. Many people have
> been fired before for posting things that, illegal or not, are
> objectionable to their employers. This is a warning to you Suzanne. You
> lie often and you are wrong about many things. Today, I am asking for you
> to be honest. In addition, I would like you to come clean as to why you
> are always "The First of The Gang to Post."

hey shitstain, be thankful they didn't have the Mods they had here a while back. They played favorites to their friends and f***ed up alot of stuff on this place. Thankfully, the PIMP of California(that be David Tseng yo), shitcanned those douche's and got some decent mod's here. He did that because he didn't want to get kicked off the board of Governors for Yoshinoya(where Mr.Tseng is a card carrying member), LOL. No, he did it because he knew what was going down, you dig? We have to have David on the B.O.G. to the Yoshinoya(he likes the beef bowls, don't let him kid you), he's a straight up PIMP, and a vital member of the BOG.

police and governments abuse power, not people with fansites. come on.

Dear Austin,

You have one more option you know.

You could just back up a second and realize that you are taking all of this WAY too seriously.

Thanks

Abuse of Power?

Miami police take new tack against terror

By Curt Anderson, Associated Press Writer | November 28, 2005

MIAMI --Miami police announced Monday they will stage random shows of force at hotels, banks and other public places to keep terrorists guessing and remind people to be vigilant.

Deputy Police Chief Frank Fernandez said officers might, for example, surround a bank building, check the IDs of everyone going in and out and hand out leaflets about terror threats.

"This is an in-your-face type of strategy. It's letting the terrorists know we are out there," Fernandez said.

The operations will keep terrorists off guard, Fernandez said. He said al-Qaida and other terrorist groups plot attacks by putting places under surveillance and watching for flaws and patterns in security.

Police Chief John Timoney said there was no specific, credible threat of an imminent terror attack in Miami. But he said the city has repeatedly been mentioned in intelligence reports as a potential target.

Timoney also noted that 14 of the 19 hijackers who took part in the Sept. 11 attacks lived in South Florida at various times and that other alleged terror cells have operated in the area.

Both uniformed and plainclothes police will ride buses and trains, while others will conduct longer-term surveillance operations.

"People are definitely going to notice it," Fernandez said. "We want that shock. We want that awe. But at the same time, we don't want people to feel their rights are being threatened. We need them to be our eyes and ears."

Howard Simon, executive director of ACLU of Florida, said the Miami initiative appears aimed at ensuring that people's rights are not violated.

"What we're dealing with is officers on street patrol, which is more effective and more consistent with the Constitution," Simon said. "We'll have to see how it is implemented."

Mary Ann Viverette, president of the International Association of Chiefs of Police, said the Miami program is similar to those used for years during the holiday season to deter criminals at busy places such as shopping malls.

"You want to make your presence known and that's a great way to do it," said Viverette, police chief in Gaithersburg, Md. "We want people to feel they can go about their normal course of business, but we want them to be aware."
© Copyright 2005 Associated Press. All rights reserved.