Diana Dors - Channel 4 9.15pm UK

J

Johnny

Tonight Channel 4 airs a programme titled "Who Got Diana Dors' Millions ?".

It follows her son Mark as he returns to England to try and unravel a coded message she gave him shortly before she died.
Apparently,when cracked,it will lead him to her hidden £2m fortune.

Gangsters,code-crackers and Freemasons all feature in this amazing story.

In her prime the screen siren was probably THE most beautiful woman alive.

More slightly Moz-related TV this week includes:

Tuesday Channel 4 1:05pm - 'The Weak and the Wicked' starring Ms Fluck herself (that's Diana Dors to the uneducated i.e. Johnny)

Wednesday Channel 4 1:15pm - 'The Green Man' featuring cover star of 'I Started Soemthing...' Avril Angers.

Thursday Channel 4 9pm - 'Cilla In Black and White'. You never know, WIAFLW may get a mention.

Synchronise video timers NOW!

> Tonight Channel 4 airs a programme titled "Who Got Diana Dors'
> Millions ?".

> It follows her son Mark as he returns to England to try and unravel a
> coded message she gave him shortly before she died.
> Apparently,when cracked,it will lead him to her hidden £2m fortune.

> Gangsters,code-crackers and Freemasons all feature in this amazing story.

> In her prime the screen siren was probably THE most beautiful woman alive.

Re: More slightly Moz-related TV this week includes:

Diana Dors programme was good.
In another Morrissey vein,next weeks programme is about Marc Bolan's lost millions.

> Tuesday Channel 4 1:05pm - 'The Weak and the Wicked' starring Ms Fluck
> herself (that's Diana Dors to the uneducated i.e. Johnny)

> Wednesday Channel 4 1:15pm - 'The Green Man' featuring cover star of 'I
> Started Soemthing...' Avril Angers.

> Thursday Channel 4 9pm - 'Cilla In Black and White'. You never know,
> WIAFLW may get a mention.

> Synchronise video timers NOW!

Your so mean to me Bluenose. Poor Johnny. I am not uneducated about Ms Dors.I had the hots for her as a teenager(about 10 years ago:)

If she was American you would never have heard of Marilyn Monroe. Dors was classier,sexier and a much better actress and she would never have let a Kennedy within a million miles of her.

No way am I watching a programme about Cilla though Bluenose. I'm with Johnny Marr regarding Cilla Black.
The Smiths cover of WIAFLW was,along with "Golden Lights" were the only blots on their recording career.

WORK IS A 4 LETTER WORD ?

Oh come on, I wonder if you are saying that because you think that you should.

Morrissey revived golden lights and made us aware of it's punchy tune and great lyrics. He turned out a great version. I always wondered if he was going to do something from dusty springfields songbook as well.

Work is a 4 letter word is amazingly sung and arranged - Marr may not have liked doing that song (and he's said that since) but he still made a lot of effort to get the sounds just right.... I listed to these songs from time to time and laugh at how Morrissey had the guts to release these classics.

Each to his own, I suppose.

> The Smiths cover of WIAFLW was,along with "Golden Lights" were
> the only blots on their recording career.

Re: Oh no! not ANOTHER bloody programme about Marc Bolan

No, no, no, no no!!

Why are there so many programmes about that talentless hairy DEAD 70's popstar? It's not as if he and T-Rex were ever that popular! Dammit, Elton John used to like to tag along with Marc and play for him. Bring me the head of Elton John! And the Beatles apparently thought T-Rex were terrific - but what did they know? Nothing.

Why are there so many adverts using his music all over the damn place? They can't possibly think those tunes are catchy or anything for heaven's sake! Music these days is so very much better. Why on Earth Boz, Moz and Johnny Marr should be in awe of Bolan I shall never, ever know. It just does not make sense.
Jeez, how could Morrissey be SO inspired by Bolan to make his first ever gig he went to, a T-rex gig?

Answer me that.

All that ambiguous sexuality, rockabilly inspired music and all that dramatic stage-entrance stuff of being brought on stage horizontally and set up on his feet just does NOT appeal to me. No no no.

I'm not going to watch that show. No. No way. Definitely not. No.

Until next week,

Peter

MacannPeter1P.jpg

Re: WORK IS A 4 LETTER WORD ?

> Oh come on, I wonder if you are saying that because you think that you
> should.

> Morrissey revived golden lights and made us aware of it's punchy tune and
> great lyrics. He turned out a great version. I always wondered if he was
> going to do something from dusty springfields songbook as well.

> Work is a 4 letter word is amazingly sung and arranged - Marr may not have
> liked doing that song (and he's said that since) but he still made a lot
> of effort to get the sounds just right.... I listed to these songs from
> time to time and laugh at how Morrissey had the guts to release these
> classics.

> Each to his own, I suppose.

Of course I'm not saying it "because I think I should" why would I ? I have posted this on here seveal times over the years.
I can tell you that the vast amount of people who come on here like WIAFLW but in my opinion Marr and Morrissey could have sat down for 10 minutes and produced a better song than that. The fact that the group was fragmenting at the time may have been the reason why they didn't.

As for "Golden Lights" it is far and away the worst thing The Smiths ever did.
As for Cilla Black she is up there with Noel Edmunds and Jeremy Beedle as one the most annoying people on British TV ever....

> In her prime the screen siren was probably THE most beautiful woman alive.

Hmm. Grace Kelly? Julie Christie?

TMF

Oh no! not ANOTHER baboon jacked off by Peter McAnus.

Why are there so many posts from you denying that you jack off your dog in the basement whilst being watched by baboons????????? You shouldn’t make the baboons jealous but they know they’ll get their turn………just goes to show that you are happy to spread your special love round the animal kingdom……..some people say it’s disgusting but, hey, you do it with pride and you've found your real talent!!!!!!

You say that you don’t like rockabilly inspired music and ambiguous sexuality and you come on the Pope of Mope’s message board and say this ....have you heard Kill Uncle ???? ........proving again that you’re a first rate ass clown....I don’t have to point it out – you do all the work yourself!!!!!!!

You like your sexuality less “ambiguous” ??????????? You like the baboons to be less “ambiguous” about whether they want you to jack them off???????????

Don’t worry Peter, word has got round the baboon community….. the premier baboon jacker off has been identified and he’s Peter McAnus !!!!! Its not surprising you’re held in such esteem by the baboon community…….. you’ve been at it longer than most. Hey, if you need a reference from a baboon re your skills at jacking them off ……..no problem!!!!!!!!

Re: You two numbnuts deserve each other. Have fun, kids

> Hmm. Grace Kelly? Julie Christie?

> TMF

Bastard!! I was gonna say Grace Kelly.
Okay, Louise Brooks? Catherine Deneuve? My Noni?

I could add another hundred to that list before Dors. A couple of weeks ago I was worried about Johnny's hearing. Now it's his eyesight.

> Bastard!! I was gonna say Grace Kelly.
> Okay, Louise Brooks? Catherine Deneuve? My Noni?

> I could add another hundred to that list before Dors. A couple of weeks
> ago I was worried about Johnny's hearing. Now it's his eyesight.

.....we all know why his eyesight is on the blink......;)

Back
Top Bottom