Do you agree with Morrissey's official endorsement of the For Britain political party?

Do you agree with Morrissey's official endorsement of the 'For Britain' political party

• Total voters
Well written as always Miss Fountain, but I didn’t care for the content.

Ps. Please don’t stop writing long winded, pointless essays on the back of what I said, I’d hate for you to get self conscious now and start holding back. Keep being you.
I will... Oh I will!

And I love it when you call me Miss Fountain.

I agreed with some of their points at the time and still do. Much of my opinions are actually Left wing. I am anti-Big Money, anti-Big Business, pro-welfare and pro-working class for example. Where I leave the Left behind is with their belief in Identity Politics. This has taken over the Left and turned it into a laughing stock, in my opinion. For example how can a feminist support Islam, when everything about Islam is misogynistic? But many on the left do.

But neither can I say I am Right wing either. And this is why.

Much of the Right in Britain is pro-immigration. Many people do not believe this, but it is true. Take the Conservative Party. Under David Cameron more migrants entered the UK than ever (this was to help the business friends who funded him, because Big Business loves immigration). The Left claim to be pro-immigration for kind and moralistic reasons - 'we must help refugees' or 'people are all the same' etc. Whereas the Right loves immigration because they like to exploit migrants for cheap labour which they claim helps the economy, but in actual fact keeps the lower end of wages down (which affects the working class) and makes only the rich richer.

The only political groups that are anti-immigration are the so-called far right groups (which is not always an accurate term) as while the BNP and NF could be described as far right, For Britain definitely are very lightweight in comparison and more centrist. As for the Alt-Right scene, although they touch on subjects other parties dare not mention, I still do not trust these groups as they are funded by Zionists and their aim is draw attention to the obvious negatives in Islam to get support for Israel - which is very Machiavellian and dishonest.

Like Moz I can clearly see that while immigration in small doses is okay, the amount we continue to have in Britain is not a good thing and may end in tears for all concerned.

This is why I call myself a freethinker. Because I am genuinely not indoctrinated by the Right or Left - though my various opinions could fall within either.
Third paragraph, sing it gurrl! Third paragraph, last sentence, double time with jazz hands

The Great Replacement is noticeable to anybody living in England who owns a pair of eyes. Whether it is considered a "white nationalist euphemism" and therefore morally "no-go" is immaterial. England is a small country and will quickly gain a Muslim majority if current levels of immigration and the high birthrates of migrants continue. The only people who refuse to admit this are those with either no foresight or a stubborn irrational disbelief that such a marked change could ever be allowed to happen. If people were shown demographics for, say, babies currently being born in London, most would be shocked. It's the future.

When the future of the country you love looks bleak many will naturally turn to parties such as For Britain, just as Mozzer has. Some may even go further to join real right wing groups that are far more radical. Iran and Saudi Arabia are not models that anybody sane wants to adopt for England.

The incessant screaming of 'Racist!' only makes those who want their country's freedoms preserved dig their heels in harder - because it is a nonsensical response to a very real concern that will eventually affect everyone as our laws change to accommodate the wishes of the growing Muslim demographic.

To get past some of your rhetoric, if you could share any demographic studies on this rate of births to substantiate your claim I would certainly appreciate because one isn't simply a "freethinker" by taking honest sounding talking points as holy word. I am also confused as to your placing of For Britain as not a "real" right wing group. What would you actually consider right wing? or even left wing? And, I simply refuse the straw man of the simple liberal that reacts to any of these talking points as racist because I agree with you whole heartedly that there is a need for stronger debate than one word screaming.

I didn't think about this til now - once Morrissey officially votes for For Britain party members, will he continue to sing WPINOYB? He seems to rate the song quite highly, but I can't imagine how he'd sing that specific line.

He could just change it to...

‘each time you vote.. you must.. vote For Britain’

doh:;)

Last edited:
To get past some of your rhetoric, if you could share any demographic studies on this rate of births to substantiate your claim I would certainly appreciate because one isn't simply a "freethinker" by taking honest sounding talking points as holy word. I am also confused as to your placing of For Britain as not a "real" right wing group. What would you actually consider right wing? or even left wing? And, I simply refuse the straw man of the simple liberal that reacts to any of these talking points as racist because I agree with you whole heartedly that there is a need for stronger debate than one word screaming.
you want proof?
Unknown.png

England once upon a time :rolleyes:
a.png

England now, its obvious :laughing:

Last edited:
NF is right wing, as are MI5 created faux-groups such as National Action (used to groom and ensnare vulnerable or naive young people then prosecute them to get "evil right-wing" headlines). For Britain are sweetness and light centrists in comparison.

As for demographic stats. Research them yourself. Do have fun with it.

As a taster remember what is currently Britain's most popular new-born boy's name: Mohammed.

I didn't think about this til now - once Morrissey officially votes for For Britain party members, will he continue to sing WPINOYB? He seems to rate the song quite highly, but I can't imagine how he'd sing that specific line.
At the more recent broadway gigs he sang "If you will vote, don't repeat the process"

The funny thing for me is seeing GodEmperor supporting an openly Zionist party... If they want to make a mess into some people's minds, then they are doing it well.

Other than that, I have read the description and I don't like a lot of the ideas and they are contradictory. I.e, getting out of the EU and supporting a Free Market... It makes less sense to me than eating a Big Mac whilst listening to meat is murder.

Anyway, I am not British, I have never voted and I doubt that I ever will.

Finally: I will be very surprised if Morrissey still supports them when the time to vote arrives (similar to what he did with UKIP... Somehow supporting them and then giving up that support before the elections). I assume that Morrissey will end up not voting (which would not be surprising considering that he never did).

Yes, the fact that Waters and her party are (controversial, anti-establishment) outsiders plays an enormous part as to why Moz supports them. He loves a row, loves to kick against the grain any time he gets a chance to do so. I'll add this to the theory I posted earlier.

Yes, the fact that Waters and her party are (controversial, anti-establishment) outsiders plays an enormous part as to why Moz supports them. He loves a row, loves to kick against the grain any time he gets a chance to do so. I'll add this to the theory I posted earlier.

I’d go as far as to say it’s the only reason he supports them. Like my beloved reelfountain, she’s bored and likes to kick up dust.

I’d go as far as to say it’s the only reason he supports them. Like my beloved reelfountain, she’s bored and likes to kick up dust.

Anyone saying he supports them because of their animal rights stance should ask themselves why he doesn't support the Greens, or the Lib Dems. And the answer is that he loves the right-wing.

Anyone saying he supports them because of their animal rights stance should ask themselves why he doesn't support the Greens, or the Lib Dems. And the answer is that he loves the right-wing.
I agree in part, I wondered if his Islamaphobia was triggered by the Manchester bomb on his birthday and he hides behind the halal meat debate.

Maybe. It's at least a huge part.
That is not what he said.

Skinnybob, please stop fabricating facts related to Morrissey. It gets you nowhere, it brings me down, give it a rest won't you, etc.

"Disagreeing" is not really a good word, because it's his right to endorse whoever he wants and my disagreeing with that doesn't change a thing. Just like it's my right to be very disappointed in him for promoting vile racists. Artistically redundant cover versions, Broadway shows and far right politics are a really strange mixture for Morrissey to be in 2019.

I agree in part, I wondered if his Islamaphobia was triggered by the Manchester bomb on his birthday and he hides behind the halal meat debate.

This makes a huge amount of sense, to me. Morrissey has always been culturally conservative (by which I mean: he finds it hard to move on from the white, northern, working-class memories of the 1960s and those books/plays/films that so consumed him) and he doesn't seem to deal well with any kind of change. So the idea of his old-fashioned England turning into something increasingly multicultural was always going to be difficult for him to take. (And while I disagree, I know soooo many people who feel the same way.) But the Manchester bombing pushed him over the edge: for someone who's such a narcissist, having a huge terrorist attack in HIS city, on HIS birthday, in HIS field of work, must have felt overwhelmingly personal...so I do think this explains why he's ended up supporting an anti-immigration, anti-Islam party. As well as, as others here have noted, the fact their leader ticks so many of his personal boxes.

This makes a huge amount of sense, to me. Morrissey has always been culturally conservative (by which I mean: he finds it hard to move on from the white, northern, working-class memories of the 1960s and those books/plays/films that so consumed him) and he doesn't seem to deal well with any kind of change. So the idea of his old-fashioned England turning into something increasingly multicultural was always going to be difficult for him to take. (And while I disagree, I know soooo many people who feel the same way.) But the Manchester bombing pushed him over the edge: for someone who's such a narcissist, having a huge terrorist attack in HIS city, on HIS birthday, in HIS field of work, must have felt overwhelmingly personal...so I do think this explains why he's ended up supporting an anti-immigration, anti-Islam party. As well as, as others here have noted, the fact their leader ticks so many of his personal boxes.
This could/should probably end this debate once and for all. Very nicely put.

Back
Top Bottom