Does Morrissey have pets?

Marcel

Or is that beneath the Peta people- no offense at all but "pet" denotes a certain subservient position in a household.... I have companions as I like to think of them, who make me do all kinds of bending over backwards for their whiny ways (a certain dachshund) in particular...

He has had cats, including one (Tibby was it?) who lived for something like 20 years, but died, sadly. He doesn't have any at the moment because he's homeless. Well, touring.

I think it was in the Q magazine when he strutted his stuff in expensive suits...won..best artist of the year? something like that, a few years back. someone posted the scans recently again...

Morrissey had a cat that died quite recently, well, in the last few months.
LA weekly, remember that?
I remember reading that, and totally gaining a lot more respect for Morrissey as a human. He genuinely loved his cat, and believed that he was super-human, and when he died, he said he was devastated, and even cried all day.
sigh, another reason why I love my mozzy, he's full of such extraordinary love.

Boz Boorer

Alain Whyte

Gary Day

kristeen young

He`s got a Gimp in his cupboard.He got the idea off of Boy George.:)

I am sure on The Importance Of Being Morrissey there is a clip of him walking a big dog. He was really quite cute :)

Morrissey had a cat that died quite recently, well, in the last few months.
LA weekly, remember that?
I remember reading that, and totally gaining a lot more respect for Morrissey as a human. He genuinely loved his cat, and believed that he was super-human, and when he died, he said he was devastated, and even cried all day.
sigh, another reason why I love my mozzy, he's full of such extraordinary love.

Ahhh:(
If my cat died, I would cry for days....I think I will suffer a bit of depression.:(

Doesn`t he have a dog.in the importance of being morrissey he has a dog in his car then he is walking him or is this someone else`s dog?

I was under the impression that it was a borrowed dog. Cats don't like riding in cars, nor are they good companions for walks in the hills. They are great companions for sitting on the couch reading a book, which I believe is Moz' true favorite pastime.

Hence, borrowed dog. Please tell me why I know this again? Clearly my own life is not busy enough...

I think it was in the Q magazine when he strutted his stuff in expensive suits...won..best artist of the year? something like that, a few years back. someone posted the scans recently again...

it was GQ, back in 2005. i doubt that he would still have the dog. where would he keep him...?

Thank you for your sense of humor- really, all of you.... Was it humor? Nevermind but I really meant that I had heard from a fellow animal lover that PETA was an extreme animal rights group in that they do not believe in animals being "Kept" out of their natural habitat, i.e. a person's home or god forbid a cage for a part of the day smaller animals like rabbits and such. I was wondering if they were as radical as this friend believes. I know some animal rights activists don't believe in having "pets", that all animals should be free in the great outdoors? That is why I said that questionable comment in the first place. Stop me from apologizing... Thank you and I look forward to more info about PETA's creed....

there was a dog on the tour...when i waited around the back, one of the roadies was taking care of a medium sized dog. i figure it's either Morrissey's dog, or of one of the band members, because I don't know how likely it is that they'd allow for a member of the staff to bring their dog along. i should have agitated the dog in order for it to bite me...then I'd HAVE to meet Morrissey for longer than 6 seconds

NOTE: to crazy people out there, you did not get this idea from me.

there was a dog on the tour...when i waited around the back, one of the roadies was taking care of a medium sized dog. i figure it's either Morrissey's dog, or of one of the band members, because I don't know how likely it is that they'd allow for a member of the staff to bring their dog along. i should have agitated the dog in order for it to bite me...then I'd HAVE to meet Morrissey for longer than 6 seconds

NOTE: to crazy people out there, you did not get this idea from me.

That reminds me of the scene in an early episode of Frasier where Niles puts pate behind his ears to attract Daphne's dog. It worked on the show, so I guess it could work with this dog, which may or may not belong to the Man Himself...somebody please go try it on the next tour! :D

Coiff.

The note to crazy people I wonder about as I have schizophrenia so keep the jokes a coming as long as I can handle them I hope... Unfortunately I realize how paranoid I am and faulty my thinking might be? I should not be on a forum with people anyway too scary for me.... Hence, I have no job and extra free time to listen to Morrissey... This will be my last post, just thought I'd bow out before I get sacked.

Back
Top Bottom