" Drinking tea with the taste of the Thames...

joe frady

Vile Refusenik
...Sullenly / On a chair on the pavement / Here you'll find my thoughts and I..."
:yum:

I was drinking tea in Camden today. And I had this going through my head. Love this song.
Were you doing it sullenly ? ;)

I'm listening to "Maladjusted" (title track) at the moment, but I have tea! :)

Moz will never get a shag if he trys to meet a boy or girl in Camden; his fifty year old man boobs will be no match for all the pretty Goths wandering round.

It's just occured to me too, Camden is actually pretty far from the Thames, in Camden, it'd more likely be tea with a taste of North London reservoir.

I was. And I had a wry mozesque smirk on my face when I saw some kids get ripped off trying to buy drugs. Oh the disappointment of youth.

I once bought some weed down there. When I got it home it was just some ground cumin or something wrapped in foil. The gigantic disappointment of adulthood..

Besides, the speaker is in Camden, so all he can get of London is but a taste of the Thames in his tea.

It doesn't even have to matter where the water is actually from.

...under slate-grey Victorian skies

I love the lyrics to this song.

Oh I nearly forgot... 'Where taxi drivers never stop talking...'

doh

You misunderstood me.. your signature is very funny.. but the player is pathetic...

Who is StevieG?

meat_is_murder19 has a gif of Steven Gerrard (Liverpool FC striker) footage as his signature, not joe_frady.

Last edited:
Re: doh

This is an highly poignant song.

Does Mozzer's voice in this particular song remind anyone else of Roy Orbison?

...under slate-grey Victorian skies

I love the lyrics to this song.

Oh I nearly forgot... 'Where taxi drivers never stop talking...'
I laughed so much when I heard this lyric. I for one, can't stand it when my taxi-driver won't shut up.

Back
Top Bottom