Eddie Vedder joins Johnny on stage to sing "There Is A Light..."

Eddie Vedder joined Johnny Marr at the Ohana festival 29th Sept to sing There Is A Light.....
Will try and put a video of it on here later.

Posted by Famous when dead:

Last edited by a moderator:
‘someone who I’ve admired and who’s been good to me and who is an inspiration,”

Why would Marr say that? Has EV done something that has impressed Marr that much?

I think they met working on the Neil Finn 7 Worlds Collide project. And Pearl Jam had Johnny Marr & the Healers open for them on tour. That's always a great gig for a new band.

I want to know what the difference is between vegan dot cro, you vegan cro spirit 55, and then that other vegan whatever 11.

Inquiring minds want to know!!

WtF???????

what in F are you doing?? YOU JUST TRIGGERED the SKINNY
TROLL SOCK PUPPET that GOES BY SURFACE!!!!o_O

time to start acting like a grown up.:straightface:

ps EV has always sucked:pandaface::basketball: for real 100 percent true:clubs:

Thin is a good way to describe York’s ... ‘voice’
Could never understand what people see in him, maybe the times just called for a new token weirdo that was safe, and he just fit the bill.
I won't write him off, even though my favorite things he's done were covers of Joy Division and The Smiths.
I think Radiohead's music, combined with his voice, capture a real turn of the century neurosis in musical form that I can appreciate the existence of, even if I don't listen to it. The only time I saw them was when Pablo Honey first came out, and only because my girlfriend wanted to go, and it was $2.00. I thought they were awful compared to the other British acts at the time, and that they'd be a one hit wonder, because that sound they were peddling was completely forgettable. To musically evolve on the scale that they did was a feat. I'll give them that. But I still won't give them space on my speakers.

I won't write him off, even though my favorite things he's done were covers of Joy Division and The Smiths.
I think Radiohead's music, combined with his voice, capture a real turn of the century neurosis in musical form that I can appreciate the existence of, even if I don't listen to it. The only time I saw them was when Pablo Honey first came out, and only because my girlfriend wanted to go, and it was $2.00. I thought they were awful compared to the other British acts at the time, and that they'd be a one hit wonder, because that sound they were peddling was completely forgettable. To musically evolve on the scale that they did was a feat. I'll give them that. But I still won't give them space on my speakers.

:crazy:
WtF is this post all about FFS????
he will soon over take evennow was king of incoherence.

:lbf:
He even hates those peeps he likes LOL:lbf: I think thats what is says.:lbf:

Thin is a good way to describe York’s ... ‘voice’
Could never understand what people see in him, maybe the times just called for a new token weirdo that was safe, and he just fit the bill.

Still a huge draw as well, played 4 nights at Madison Square Gardens in July, when they first started out I expected them to be a one or two album band.

WtF is this post all about FFS????
he will soon over take evennow was king of incoherence.

:lbf:
He even hates those peeps he likes LOL:lbf: I think thats what is says.:lbf:
There's a difference between "like" and "respect" though often they intersect.

Don't worry, I neither like nor respect you, so you don't need to waste any thought on my statement.

There's a difference between "like" and "respect" though often they intersect.

Don't worry, I neither like nor respect you, so you don't need to waste any thought on my statement.

I LIKE AND RESPECT THE DORK FROM RADIOHEAD!!!!!!:swear
YES YES YES YES I DO!!!:swear

THAT MEANS THAT I HATE THE DUDE FROM RADIOHEAD!!!!!:swear

WTF??? You respect, like and HATE the dude from Radiohead>>?? Is this 'right'??:hushed:

YES YES YES!!!:whip:

BUT I DONT LIKE OR RESPECT YOU WHICH ACCORDING TO
MY NUTTY BRAIN ALGERA CAN EITHER MEAN I HATE YOU
NOT HATE YOU!!! YOU GOT IT??

:swear

I guess so.:crazy:

Still a huge draw as well, played 4 nights at Madison Square Gardens in July, when they first started out I expected them to be a one or two album band.

A hugh draw doesn’t actually mean that
it’s any good.

g23 paid 2 bucks the first time he saw them
play, I guess you get what you pay for.

:cool:

A hugh draw doesn’t actually mean that
it’s any good.

g23 paid 2 bucks the first time he saw them
play, I guess you get what you pay for.

:cool:

I assume the 80000 people who went to see them over the 4 days must think they are pretty good? Thats more people watching a band over 4 nights than bought Low In High School in the UK in 11 months!!

Grateful Dead filled stadium after stadium and millions thought they were great yet it was almost impossible for them to even play in tune.:straightface: Appealing to the masses can be a sign of suckiness o_O

On the other hand sometimes REAL low attendance, a la DramaJ is also a sign of suckiness.:lbf:

the sock puppets are a trip for sure.:lbf:

I assume the 80000 people who went to see them over the 4 days must think they are pretty good? Thats more people watching a band over 4 nights than bought Low In High School in the UK in 11 months!!

Guess it matters how one defines ‘pretty good’ then. To them, I hope that they do find it enjoyable, though in time I hope they see what I see as an error in their judgment.

Grateful Dead filled stadium after stadium and millions thought they were great yet it was almost impossible for them to even play in tune.:straightface: Appealing to the masses can be a sign of suckiness o_O

On the other hand sometimes REAL low attendance, a la DramaJ is also a sign of suckiness.:lbf:

the sock puppets are a trip for sure.:lbf:
Fascinating, do go on and on...

We saw them in 2001 at the pink pop festival in Holland, I wasn’t a fan but they had something. I enjoyed Thom Yorkes’ slighty off key vocals

We saw them in 2001 at the pink pop festival in Holland, I wasn’t a fan but they had something. I enjoyed Thom Yorkes’ slighty off key vocals

Same, they have never appealed to me, I only like one of their songs but they appear to have a massive fan base.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom