Upson
A.Cole.
Bentley
Jenas
Gerrard
Barry
J.Cole
Rooney.

Interesting starting team. We'll see how they get on! good to see Bentley in the lineup though!

James
Brown
Ferdinand
Upson
A.Cole.
Bentley
Jenas
Gerrard
Barry
J.Cole
Rooney.

Interesting starting team. We'll see how they get on! good to see Bentley in the lineup though!

James Brown is playing??:D

Where is Micah Richards?:confused:
Still, here's hoping Brown, Ferdinand and Rooney all pick up an injury and subsequantly ruled out of Sunday's derby game:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

James Brown is playing??:D

Where is Micah Richards?:confused:
Still, here's hoping Brown, Ferdinand and Rooney all pick up an injury and subsequantly ruled out of Sunday's derby game:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

haha! This friendly will be good warm up for Euro '08, unfortunately for Switzerland and not us!
Micah should be in here but he is still very young so it's not exactly the end of the world to him.

James
Brown
Ferdinand
Upson
A.Cole.
Bentley
Jenas
Gerrard
Barry
J.Cole
Rooney.

I love Ferdinand. My favorite part is when he sits just quietly under the cork tree and smells the flowers.

england always put a good team i wonder why they're always beaten in the world cups...

....they should try lennon and walcott anyway...

Terry has been out of action since breaking three toes in Chelsea's defeat:D at Arsenal on December 16 but is expected back soon - and certainly in time for England's first World Cup qualifier against Andorra on September 6.

I hope his recovering is going well and he will be playing soon.

Good luck against the "powerful" Andorra team :D

i can still rmember chile with salas wining oer england before the world cup at wembley in 1998... those were the days

I thought this thread was about England, Arkansas. Had it been clear it was about that over-hyped ordinary team, I would have ignored the thread and not been disappointed.

How did the new dawn go? Inspiring? Did they play with flair? Were the players playing for their shirts? Was it a beautiful game or were England only adequate? Was the atmosphere in the stadium deafening? Were the English fans behind their team all the way? Would the game have been less dreary if Switzerland, co-hosts of the Euro 2008 finals never had other things on their minds?

After confirmation they are one of the worst sides in Europe, I was spared the English at the European championships next summer, then a £6M new manager (Holly f***!) takes over. Now I've to listen to how they are world beaters all over again.

I too was misled by the title, I thought everyone in England had been naughty & had to line-up for a smacked bottom or something?

love

Grim

I thought this thread was about England, Arkansas. Had it been clear it was about that over-hyped ordinary team, I would have ignored the thread and not been disappointed.

How did the new dawn go? Inspiring? Did they play with flair? Were the players playing for their shirts? Was it a beautiful game or were England only adequate? Was the atmosphere in the stadium deafening? Were the English fans behind their team all the way? Would the game have been less dreary if Switzerland, co-hosts of the Euro 2008 finals never had other things on their minds?

After confirmation they are one of the worst sides in Europe, I was spared the English at the European championships next summer, then a £6M new manager (Holly f***!) takes over. Now I've to listen to how they are world beaters all over again.

Typical Sweaty Sock, obsessed with what England are doing as usual. Of course, with Ing-er-lund out of the Euro 2008, we'll all be supporting Scotland - oh, sorry, you also failed to reach (again) the final stages too after another 'glorious defeat' in the qualifying rounds.:rolleyes:

Oh, and whatever you reply, just be aware, I couldn't give two shits about Ing-er-lund.
City Till I Die

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom