Everyone from the st S.F. show

M

Marlene

Hi everyone...
I have a huge favor to ask...
Im the first girl who got on the stage to kiss Moz...
I kinda just walked onto the stage from the left hand side...(grey skirt, Glasses)
Well I didn't have a camera so I was just wondering if anyone out there happend to get a shot or possibly have it recorded on video...I saw a lot of flashes so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get back to me if you have anything on this... Ive been a fan for so long and although getting that close to MOZ was a dream having a picture or video (even better) would truly truly truly be a dream come true..Thanks
[email protected]

> Hi everyone...
> I have a huge favor to ask...
> Im the first girl who got on the stage to kiss Moz...
> I kinda just walked onto the stage from the left hand
> side...(grey skirt, Glasses)

Aww.. That was so sweet! I saw you, and I was thinking, that girl is going to want a picture of this! I'm sorry I didn't bring my camera, I wish I did. It's true, you were the first one at the show to do that, and I thought you were very polite in how you handled it. You didn't tackle him or anything. It was really sweet. I felt happy for you. And he welcomed you on stage. I dont really agree with the other people on here who complain about the touching Moz thing.. I thought the sweetest thing was seeing a girl, who obviously has had her life changed by his music, getting lifted and carried over the heads to the front towards him, and she was scared, but when she got close, he watched, waited, and reached out his hand to her just before she got dropped. I though that was beautiful.

> Aww.. That was so sweet! I saw you, and I was thinking, that
> girl is going to want a picture of this! I'm sorry I didn't
> bring my camera, I wish I did. It's true, you were the first one
> at the show to do that, and I thought you were very polite in
> how you handled it. You didn't tackle him or anything. It was
> really sweet. I felt happy for you. And he welcomed you on
> stage. I dont really agree with the other people on here who
> complain about the touching Moz thing.. I thought the sweetest
> thing was seeing a girl, who obviously has had her life changed
> by his music, getting lifted and carried over the heads to the
> front towards him, and she was scared, but when she got close,
> he watched, waited, and reached out his hand to her just before
> she got dropped. I though that was beautiful.

Can I throw up now?

Back
Top Bottom