Everyone read this now!!! Enough's enough!!!!!

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP that looks good on ya
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP that looks good on ya

I am so f***in sick of all the "labels" and cutesy little names we give things now....give it a f***in rest people...what the f*** does "shock and awe " mean???? can anyone tell me??? who are the f***in mindless antichrists who f***in name this shit this???? what the f*** does "operation endure freedom" mean???? Stop this f***in dumb shit..... Im so f***in tired of seeing this dumb shit on tv. Everything has to have a cutesy little name now??? are we that goddamned lazy and full of time that we have to waste it by naming things this????

What the f*** does"he ran through with recjkless abandon "mean???? Nothing!!!!!!

Just like mano to mano......(heres the dumbest thing ever f***in "named")..."chompin at the bit"...bit a what????

And...why is it that we cant say ANYTHING about any group or anything basically about anything without someone taking offense to it???? Im reading that now there's some type of uproar over the original jingle bells????

Who the f*** cares where its from and what it means??> its a goddamned christmas song people...leave it the f*** alone!!!!!!

same thing with the:constitution, racism,prejudice,music being "devil worship" music...people...grow the f*** up!!!!! Everythings offensive now to someone??? are you a little f***in kid???

I read that the new towers in ny are going to be called the freedom towers???? why????? Why is this a f***in "dedication to the fallen heros" of 9-11???? Im not saying im not saddened,but why name a building this?????

Why not do something nice like:give them a huge plaque or something with the names on it...here we go with being "CUTE"...call it the (f*****ty)"freedom monument" or something????

SDomething else to ponder...if I hear another f***in negro say they are "african american" Im going to f***ing puke in my soup..... Listen, You are not,nor ever will be from africa.....If you were born in the us...your parents and grandparents(you get the f***in picture)...you're not "african american"...you're just american...... Samre thing with being latin american,italian american and so on.....Im from irsh german descent..does that make me an irish german american caucasian???? No....Grow up...stop wasting your f***in lives trying to change dumb shit like this...... if you dont like what is:written,said,discussed,talked about.....shut your f***in pie hole,and move to someplace else. Get a f***in clue people....LET IT GO!!!!!!! its not worth your time trying to change something because you dont agree with it...well who the f*** are you to change it????? you dont like it??? so whoppdie friggin da doo....Doesnt mean i dont like it...or so on....... Im so f***in tired of pickin up a paper or watching some tv show about"he called me this"..." I didnt get this because Im black,brown,green or purple"....No,you probably didnt get it,because youre an ass clown. Nothing to do with color...and stop with all these f***in useless "lawsuits' too.

Some fatty in minnesotas upset because their 500 pound 3 yr old is that f***in fat????? then get the f***in kid on a goddamned diet,stop feeding him large f***in pizzas,take away those goddamned x boxes and make the fatties go out and do something. Suing mcdonalds because you were too satupid to help your 3 chinned monster back away from the 3 big macs hes just inhaled in front of you...is not mcdonalds fault...its yours!!!!!!!

"its not worth your time trying to change something because you dont agree with it...well who the f*** are you to change it?????"

_________

I agree with your post, but aren't you trying to change the politically correct climate of the United States?

And in so doing, are you not engaging in the very conduct which you condemn?

Actually ass face im not... Im simply saying...if you dont like it...get the f*** out....too many people with opinions make for bad decisions...... and a waste of f***in time...... Im proud to be an american...Im just not prou dof the fact that people find something to "change" or disagree with because it doesnt go with what they like(kind of an oxymoron,so i see what you're saying). Im sick of reading and or hearing about it is all...preach it to someone else...not me......

Im moreso fed up with the stupid little "cutesy" names...we have for everything...its just f***in that....stupid!!!!!!