Facebook bans Britain First

• Thread starter ragdale road confirmed
  • Start date
What exactly, do you mean by, "fighting spirit"?

Patriots that would rather fight to keep their country and not let it go to hell due to the mass immigration, globalist agenda being promoted by a corrupt gov't that seems to have contempt for it's own citizens and removing all their natural rights one by one. I hope to see Britain succeed and Brexit to take place so it doesn't lose it's identity and history while turning into a 3rd world Muslim shits show

Last edited:
Patriots that would rather fight to keep their country and not let it go to hell due to the mass immigration, globalist agenda being promoted by a corrupt gov't that seems to have contempt for it's own citizens and removing all their natural rights one by one. I hope to see Britain succeed and Brexit to take place so it doesn't lose it's identity and history while turning into a 3rd world Muslim shits show

When you say, "Patriots" and "3rd world Muslim shits show", what exactly are you trying to say?

By the way, some replies to the resident anti-Semite are being blocked by davidt and his friends...

Just you wait until the new law passed by the EU adding filters making internet useless overnight is in place. It is so restricting companies and people in general are suddenly realising what chaos it will cause. We all have to log in with our personal details even if we visit a little website to read some fake news.

The revolution will come from sheer public frustration and people will turn on one another in the biggest chaos ever seen on earth. But that is what those people wanted in the first place.

Dear davidt,

Why the f*** are you so accepting of anti-Semites posting on YOUR website?

Are you:
a) an anti-Semite?
b) a closet anti-Semite?
c) not sure?
d) some admin that just loves the clicks?

Dear davidt,

Are you:
a) an anti-Semite?
b) a closet anti-Semite?
c) not sure?

It is pathetic to attempt to censor people for different point of view. I am not anti-semetic and learn what a semite is

Dear davidt,

Are you:
a) an anti-Semite?
b) a closet anti-Semite?
c) not sure?
He's a lover of free speech something you snowflakes will never understand brought up as you are by parents who made you believe you are special. But there are people out there who disagree with you and know more than you.

@Oh my Why are you rating my posts redundant when they are my first posts on this thread?

Screenshot-20190419-003735-01.jpg

Cause and effect? :tiphat:

Last edited:
Every day men say derogatory comments about woman out loud as if we cant hear. Most men treat us hot girls like we are their personal gift .One more guy comes on to me and I am going to puke. Psst. If you dont look as hot as Morrissey woman dont want you to come on to them ugly f***s.

But.... it's wrong on so many levels that saying Britian is for British people and you dont like Muslims? Oh ok. Your ass backwards bucktooth morons.

hear! hear!

:thumbsup:

VruGuiu.png

@GodEmperorMorrissey I feel sorry for any idea or cause you represent if rating posts and then whining about your own posts being rated is the best you can do. :drama: :mock:
I think everyone should downvote all of your posts and take back this board from your stupidity. ignorance, and hatred.
GAMMAS UNITE! :rock::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom