Farewell

Well, @Surface, looks like he got bored before he got banned. I wonder how long before he crawls back under a different identity?
Upon reflection Radis, do you really think I'd leave here & let a pathetic little maggot like you think you'd won?

Like @gordyboy9 said, you sit there with a flask shitting in a bucket on here 24/7. This place means so much to you. You say you're married with kids-why so much time on here then, don't you ever want to see them? Or do they hate you? Is your wife f***ing someone else whilst you spend every waking second on here?

Or are you one of these obese fat families who spend all day on devices, stuffing your faces?

Your snobbery about Gordyboys house shows it all, you're an 'intellectual' snob.

Last edited:
is he being a dick about gordyboys house? why would anyone be a dick to gordyboy?

I'm sure no-one will care, but as a matter of record, I'm leaving this shithole of a forum. I hoped it might have improved over the years, but it's the same old shit. Different names but same bullshit.

People with no lives who are on here 24/7 ruining it for the rest of us.

Radis Noir, Surface, Verso & Fake C in particular.

Some posters have been welcoming and OK, but life is too short to waste on this shit.

Farewell, maybe I'll come back in 2030.

Silent Reader.
🤒

all twats.
also add the Real Fake C.:blushing:

Like st John the apostle

No one was trying to drive you out. We were just breathing a sigh of relief that you were leaving. But if you want to make it dramatic, have fun?
like we all did when you left every time. oh no, wait.... you only left a couple of times. the other times you were banned.

I know! Or obnoxious! David's usually pretty lenient. You have to approach him rationally and be like "look, this person has a toxic influence upon the board" and he'll always consider it.
We'll be OK then rifke. I can think of some who wouldn't.

I'm glad I didn't leave now👍

I'm sure no-one will care, but as a matter of record, I'm leaving this shithole of a forum. I hoped it might have improved over the years, but it's the same old shit. Different names but same bullshit.

People with no lives who are on here 24/7 ruining it for the rest of us.

Radis Noir, Surface, Verso & Fake C in particular.

Some posters have been welcoming and OK, but life is too short to waste on this shit.

Farewell, maybe I'll come back in 2030.

Silent Reader.
2030.it will still be the same then,make it 2040 and it might have eased off a bit.
always wondered what would happen to this site if M popped his clogs,would it cease to exist,just think no more records, no more tours, no more interviews,no more nothing.means people on here couldnt moan about anything.

This thread has attracted all the WORST people!!!! Where did all of these bozos come from anyway?!? A few months ago they weren't here! !
what happened to mingeboy,he didnt last long,just as i said.

2030.it will still be the same then,make it 2040 and it might have eased off a bit.
always wondered what would happen to this site if M popped his clogs,would it cease to exist,just think no more records, no more tours, no more interviews,no more nothing.means people on here couldnt moan about anything.
I'm back now anyway mate, It's a good site really, if you know where the potholes are.

Back
Top Bottom