Fiona Dodwell: “Truth-Tellers Silenced” (December 29, 2023)

Another day, another Fiona piece…

Some nice new photos by Ryan Lowry included:
A8A5E590-29AF-4E62-A112-240AC919E80E.jpeg
CB86CEFB-F275-4E63-B945-5D7348C831CE.jpeg

Second photo from Fiona Dodwell tweet (link posted by Famous when dead):

UPDATE Dec. 31:

Slightly different color version posted by Juan / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead (original post):

full

Last edited by a moderator:
People get old..then die,,,you know this right?
I'll have to check my morbidity tables but I think the life expectancy for males is still 73 years old. I give the man another 5 years of singing in public if he chooses to do so. I know people are tired of hearing it but Mick and Keith are set to play stadiums this summer and they'll be turning 81 this year, technically are they dead? Wild!

I'll have to check my morbidity tables but I think the life expectancy for males is still 73 years old. I give the man another 5 years of singing in public if he chooses to do so. I know people are tired of hearing it but Mick and Keith are set to play stadiums this summer and they'll be turning 81 this year, technically are they dead? Wild!

Moz hasn't moved around on a stage like Mick, since the 90's. If he tried, he'd collapse.

No, it isn't why he mentioned it.

He'd said several times that he thought the law was being unequally applied because of religious sensitivities.
Having read the book, I’d say that if Morrissey was trying to highlight an inequitable application of the law, due to religious sensibilities—rather than the effects of immigration—he chose an incredibly bad book to refer to.

Having read the book, I’d say that if Morrissey was trying to highlight an inequitable application of the law, due to religious sensibilities—rather than the effects of immigration—he chose an incredibly bad book to refer to.

It's a shit book - but one of its arguements is that laws were being unequally applied.

And laws are the thing he has actually talked about.

I think he needs to move on to something new.

New band, new photographer, new pictures, new songs....come on!

Do you think he should make a statement about incidents he's not commented on, and if he did, no matter what he said, can you really imagine any better reception from the dozen or so full-time howlers on this site who never have a good word to say (Johnny Ray, Redacted, Uncle Skinny, Ryan, Gaylord Deepstar et al)? Here is promotion many demand he do, but then what do we get for our trouble and pain...

What this journalist says about truth-teller John Pilger, and how mainstream media that once fed off him for news deserted him in later years, has parallels.

Last edited:
Do you think he should make a statement about incidents he's not commented on, and if he did, no matter what he said, can you really imagine any better reception from the dozen or so full-time howlers on this site who never have a good word to say (Johnny Ray, Redacted, Uncle Skinny, Ryan, Gaylord Deepstar et al)? Here is promotion many demand he do, but then what do we get for our trouble and pain...

What this journalist says about truth-teller John Pilger, and how mainstream media that once fed off him for news deserted him in later years, has parallels.
Maybe this is difficult for you to understand because you are so out of touch with reality, but there are people who value truth, there are people who would respect Morrissey if he just told the truth. His lying, conniving and finger pointing are cowardly, and another thing you may not understand is you can respect someone's right to have an opinion even if you don't agree with it.

Since you felt you needed to name me AGAIN in one of your posts, I invite you to find the dozens of posts I have made in which I have said I really don't care what Morrissey's opinion is, he is entitled to it, as long as he OWNS it. I also invite you to look back on posts where I have had plenty of good things to say about Morrissey.

Every single one of us you have an issue with are fans who are tired of his extremely bad behavior and complete disregard for fans and other people in general. What's it going to take for someone like you to realize what an absolute horror show he's becone?

He can't get a record deal, he has accused innocent people of trying to destroy his career and even named them in an attempt to encourage his fans to go after them, he has lied about the Capitol deal and Miley Cyrus, he cancels shows and entire legs of tours on a whim without explanation, he walks off stage when he feels like it, he was caught in massive lies re Der Speigel, his band and long time friends have left him, he cannot get along with anyone and he is a massive dick who hides behind Fiona Dodwell when he wants to complain about the fallout from the damage he has done to himself.

"devious, truculent and unreliable"

If you are ok with this, fine. Other people are not. It's that 'difference of opinion' thing you always have a problem with. Get over it.

Tags
fiona dodwell
Back
Top Bottom