Fiona Dodwell's husband: X comment re: Jesse Tobias (April 2, 2024)

I would've had david bowie pictures up too! I was torn between the two of them (although David bowie is now firmly in place as my favourite person of all time forever).
One can surely have worse favorites!

2nd post in the thread.
FWD.

All I see is Raylene’s tweet with a picture of Jesse “playing guitar is hard work” Tobias and a screenshot of Mr. Dodwell’s response tweet. I hope we didn’t lose Fiona Dodwell’s MJ maniac bedroom forever.

Last edited:
Ya gotta ask someone else.
Never did take the time to find what
all the they/ them stuff means.
You birds got enough to worry about, like keeping yer heads!

All I see is Raylene’s tweet with a picture of Jesse “playing guitar is hard work” Tobias and a screenshot shot of Mr. Dodwell’s response tweet. I hope we didn’t lose Fiona Dodwell’s MJ maniac bedroom forever.
Apologies - cross purposes.
No, I didn't save her image.
Just the husband's comment that puts things like the below image in a new light.
Regards,
FWD.

fiona_dodwell__-02042024-0001.jpg

Oops...
Accidentally found it 😅

markup_1000163140.png

(Not HQ, but ho hum).
Nothing really goes away online...
FWD.

What's going on with that Michael Jackson Pedo in your Bed let's have a sleepover headboard creeping up behind the pillow?

I don't like Jesse to be honest, and it always irk me when he makes fun of Marr just to defend his boss. He acts like a Morrissey-solo member sometimes :/

Not many do. Alain and Alain’s mate have both confirmed he and Gustavo left because of Jesse and their tour manager knobhead.

As far as M seeing it that way, it seems to be the See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil adage.

Talking of Jesse. Anyone know why he closed down his old Twitter account? I remember that he could get snappy with people on there.

It also shows FiDo's commissioned work about the seemingly perfect world of Morrissey and his band in a very different light.
Meanwhile, she distracts us on X with more selfies, cats and ghost stories.

Not many do. Alain and Alain’s mate have both confirmed he and Gustavo left because of Jesse and their tour manager knobhead.

As far as M seeing it that way, it seems to be the See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil adage.

As far as I recall, Alain and Darrin never said naught about Jesse in the equation. Donnie was the only faultline mentioned by name.

There's no sense in stirring another pot while one is already boiling over.

Back
Top Bottom