For Johnny! (No Moz content.)

A

Andy I.

My Great-Great Grandad and my Great-Grandad were born in Trumpington not my Grandad Bertie he was born in the little village of Sutton in the Isle of Ely in Cambridgeshire. Did you go to the University of East Anglia Johnny?? Were you going to go to St. Martin's College of Art in London?? The river in Ely is called the River Oose or something?? Do you know Oliver Cromwell's house in Ely?? Ely Catherdral is really nice I think. I have been to Scotland Johnny! I have been to Glasgow where I have my Grandma's relatives(the one's the didn't go to Canada,USA or London), Edinburgh for the Fringe Festival and the Isle of Mull, Iona and Staffa!!

> I
> have been to Scotland Johnny! I have been to Glasgow where I have my
> Grandma's relatives(the one's the didn't go to Canada,USA or London),
> Edinburgh for the Fringe Festival and the Isle of Mull, Iona and Staffa!!

Oh, lucky you! What I wouldn't give to go to Scotland right now...erm...to see the rolling hills! Yes! That's it!

> My Great-Great Grandad and my Great-Grandad were born in Trumpington not
> my Grandad Bertie he was born in the little village of Sutton in the Isle
> of Ely in Cambridgeshire. Did you go to the University of East Anglia
> Johnny?? Were you going to go to St. Martin's College of Art in London??
> The river in Ely is called the River Oose or something?? Do you know
> Oliver Cromwell's house in Ely?? Ely Catherdral is really nice I think. I
> have been to Scotland Johnny! I have been to Glasgow where I have my
> Grandma's relatives(the one's the didn't go to Canada,USA or London),
> Edinburgh for the Fringe Festival and the Isle of Mull, Iona and Staffa!!

Hi Andy.
No I didn't see Cromwell's house.The Cathedral is amazing as you say.
Yeah I was supposed to go to St Martins to study illustration after my year at UEA but I never made it I'm afraid

One of my favourite buildings there was Kings College Chapel on Trinity St,Cambridge.
You are also right about the name of the river in Ely. It is the River Cam that flows through Cambridge.

Edinburgh is very hectic during the festival and the population of the City actually doubles during the month of August.

Apart from the Fringe Festifal there is the Military Tattoo,International Film Festival and the Book Festival. Also an amazing Monet exhibition at the Royal Scottish Academy which has many paintings that have never been shown outside of France before.

I am off next week so I am going to try and take in as much as I can before the end of the month.

Mull is a beautiful place Andy. As is the Isle Of Skye. When I am old and grey(in about 2 years time) I might go and live on Skye
Take Care

J xx

Back
Top Bottom