found a book, some help please

searching through my libary at uni and found this book,.....The smiths "in quotes", never seen it before. anybody know anything about it

You should remember to check Stephane's excellent passionsjustlikemine.com and FAQ.

Stephane's site is a godsend. When people register for their names and passwords on this forum they ought to be given a link to that site, to Comtesse's, and a couple of others. I say this not to bash anyone for asking innocent questions but to praise those wonderful sites-- I'd have been overjoyed to find them back when I was buying my first Morrissey/Smiths albums.

The book "In Quotes" is pretty good. Some fantastic quotes and Cummins' pictures are of course splendid. However, it only covers the first couple of years of The Smiths. A good one to round out the shelf but not essential.

Stephane's site is a godsend. When people register for their names and passwords on this forum they ought to be given a link to that site, to Comtesse's, and a couple of others. I say this not to bash anyone for asking innocent questions but to praise those wonderful sites-- I'd have been overjoyed to find them back when I was buying my first Morrissey/Smiths albums.

The book "In Quotes" is pretty good. Some fantastic quotes and Cummins' pictures are of course splendid. However, it only covers the first couple of years of The Smiths. A good one to round out the shelf but not essential.

i did exactly that to "I`mstill ill " with giving him the links
but yes i agree

and add : a little welcome download,a frinky pic etc...so they know what they got into here.. into thismozzyverse
:)

Back
Top Bottom