Good luck for today!

After a sleepless night I am back, wishing out of the kindness of my heart good luck to those trying to get Doncaster or Sunderland tickets today :)

Love PTxx.

Anybody know where to get an Edinburgh ticket from this morning?? Seetickets and ticketmaster haven't got it listed anymore!

Was hoping to get a ticket for either the first or second row, if they hadn't all been released for sale at the presale yesterday.

Fingers crossed for SUNDERLAND WOOHOO! Yet another gig accompanied bymyself

A) me mum who actually has taste cant make it
b)none of me mates have taste

who gives a f*** ha CCAANNNTT WAIIIIT

Good luck to you too :)

I wish the Sunderland date was on Ticketmaster too, I really didn't want to have to order from Seetickets again!

to be honest ive never had much bother with my credit card its more the time in which the ticket gets to mine, when they say 5 days before the gig for arrival they usually mean it TOUCH WOOD

Good luck to you too :)

I wish the Sunderland date was on Ticketmaster too, I really didn't want to have to order from Seetickets again!

I think they may be on The Sunderland Empire Site:

http://www.sunderlandempire.org.uk/whatson.asp?VenueID=111&_date=2008-01-1

Probelm is, it seems to want a password and doesn't actually say Morrissey. However, it is on the same date, it is the only event listed on that date and 19:30 seems the correct time to me.

Love PTxx.

(Shit, I realise now I said Jan and not Feb, very sorry!)

Last edited:
I think they may be on The Sunderland Empire Site:

http://www.sunderlandempire.org.uk/whatson.asp?VenueID=111&_date=2008-01-1

Probelm is, it seems to want a password and doesn't actually say Morrissey. However, it is on the same date, it is the only event listed on that date and 19:30 seems the correct time to me.

Love PTxx.

Yeah, when you click on the link to book it says its for price testing and tickets are only £1 (I wish this was real!)!

Just got mine for Donny! Ents 24 were up first, but I thought my server had conked out halfway through and I was going "Noooooooooo!"

Phew!

Back
Top Bottom