Happy 21st Birthday, Sister Steve!!

lilybett

Pheobe W Caulfield
Yes, my bessie mate, soul sister, partner in crime and the love of my life

is nearly 30!!! :eek: :eek: ;)

I wished it to her last night, but I will wish it to her again.
Happy Birthday Sister Steve!:)

Yes It's been my birthday for 2 days and it will be for the rest of the week!
That way I can excuse everything on my birthday. I even just celebrated entering adulthood by having a birthday cigarette in my living room :eek:

Yes It's been my birthday for 2 days and it will be for the rest of the week!
That way I can excuse everything on my birthday. I even just celebrated entering adulthood by having a birthday cigarette in my living room :eek:

Cat says you are clinging onto your youth by deliberately rebelling against household rules so that Sally will go into mother mode and shout at you, causing you to feel like a child

Well, actually, she didn't say that at all, I did, but I don't have her credentials :confused:

Then you should cause as many people to ask you your age between now and 19.45

welcome to the 'growd up' bit Big Ste, it's a myth, you'll grow up in your own time, we all do (I'm still waitin).
When you start listening to radio 4, is a sure-fire way of knowing that you've 'made it'. Or when you get bothered by bletherers brashly bangin-on in an off-topic way! ;)

love

Grim (done but with birthday wishes)
P.s. next time I'm 'home' I'll pop over to the SnG an buy you a drink, mind you the do say the memory is one of the 1st things to go when you get older.

happy birthday....21 Awwww. still a baby....you was shitting in your nappies when i first bought a smiths cassette!

happy birthday....21 Awwww. still a baby....you was shitting in your nappies when i first bought a smiths cassette!

nowt much changes eh, except it'd be d/l the latest Moz song rather than cassette eh :)

love

Grim

Happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday dear sister Steve
happy birthday to yoooooooooooou!!

:)

Happy Birthday Stephie.:)
Look forward to hear about your adventures with lilybett.

Yes, my bessie mate, soul sister, partner in crime and the love of my life

is nearly 30!!! :eek: :eek: ;)

You have a soul sister, lucky you.
I'd settle for a soul bunnymen bunnyfan who's a man though. lol

I rememebr my 21st birthday. We went to London for the weekend and took lots of "strange pills" and billy

We walked into Club UK all mashed up and expecting stringent security as someone had done a Leah (Betts) the week before there. My mate was so trolleyed that he forgot to hide his stash and walked in with his in his hand... no checks (I had put mine in the sock place!)

I also remember another mate running round Trafalgar Square as we waited for a bus to take us to where CLub UK was (Wandsworth) and rabbiting on at french people, "Je m'appelle Simon j'ai douze ans."

I also rememebr seeing lots of people with ghetto blasters at 6 in the morning and walking through loads of corridors till i fell out of a door and saw my mates by a hotdog stand. We then got a txi to Catford where we were staying.

Finally on the way home we were all smoking very strong cigarettes (and were still completely out of our tiny little minds) and the driver had to stop on the motorway saying "All I can see are red and white lights."

Happy daze.

I 'remember' my 21st,
went to the cotswold wildlife park, in the snow and got to stroke the rhinos!

I also remember being young and thinking i'll never have to say "im 30" , but not long now! *ARRGH*

anyway hapy hippy hoppy birthday sister steve.

Back
Top Bottom