Happy Birthday Snowfallsoon

Jukebox Jury

Retired
Happy birthday Snowy (Friday 19th):flowers::love:
(Hope you get your computer sorted soon!)

Jukebox Jury

Last edited by a moderator:
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9eHm5wHtWm4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9eHm5wHtWm4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Happy Birthday, Snowfallsoon.

Happy Birthday dear friend....:flowers:

birthday-2.jpg

Happy Birthday Snowy!

I got you this cool gardening cart for your roses! :)

37-719.jpg

AQUARIUS [January 20–February 18] "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectable," said economist John Kenneth Galbraith. If that's true, I'm doubling the damage to my dignity by using astrological analysis to make an economic forecast in this horoscope. But that's OK. My job is to report the raw truth as I see it, not worry about my reputation or social status. And the raw truth as I see it is that you are more likely than all the other signs of the zodiac to prosper in 2010, even if the economy as a whole continues to limp along. The next four weeks will be an ideal time to launch a master plan to take advantage of this potential.

AQUARIUS [January 20–February 18] "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectable," said economist John Kenneth Galbraith. If that's true, I'm doubling the damage to my dignity by using astrological analysis to make an economic forecast in this horoscope. But that's OK. My job is to report the raw truth as I see it, not worry about my reputation or social status. And the raw truth as I see it is that you are more likely than all the other signs of the zodiac to prosper in 2010, even if the economy as a whole continues to limp along. The next four weeks will be an ideal time to launch a master plan to take advantage of this potential.

Last edited by a moderator:
21oa2c4.jpg

Dave
Only Snowy's birthday is 19th February:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Dave
Only Snowy's birthday is 19th February:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

LOL

That was posted yesterday! But okay I see the date. Here's Pisces, then.

PISCES [February 19–March 20] Historians trace the origin of Poland as a nation to the year 966. It thrived for hundreds of years, but was extinguished in 1795, when three imperialistic invaders—Russia, Prussia, and Austria—claimed different parts of it as their own. Throughout the 19th century, when there was no Poland, the Poles fought to restore self-rule. Their dream came true on November 11, 1918, when Poland once again became an independent nation. I regard the phase you're now in, Pisces, as having certain similarities to the state of the Polish people in October 1918. Congratulations in advance for the imminent return of your sovereignty.

Super Happy Birthday Snowfallsoon!!!!:flowers:

LOL

That was posted yesterday! But okay I see the date. Here's Pisces, then.

PISCES [February 19–March 20] Historians trace the origin of Poland as a nation to the year 966. It thrived for hundreds of years, but was extinguished in 1795, when three imperialistic invaders—Russia, Prussia, and Austria—claimed different parts of it as their own. Throughout the 19th century, when there was no Poland, the Poles fought to restore self-rule. Their dream came true on November 11, 1918, when Poland once again became an independent nation. I regard the phase you're now in, Pisces, as having certain similarities to the state of the Polish people in October 1918. Congratulations in advance for the imminent return of your sovereignty.
???...

Back
Top Bottom