Happy Birthday to Oscar Wilde!!!!!!

How old is he??? happy b day oscar...and thanks! thanks for being such a wonderful influence on the greatest singer ever!!!!.

> How old is he??? happy b day oscar...and thanks! thanks for being such a
> wonderful influence on the greatest singer ever!!!!.

Is that intentionally stupid, or without effort? (The first mini-sentence that is) or, indeed, terrifically ironic?

Sk.

Happy Birthday GD !!

Welcome to the 28th Club.
Current members: myself and Punchdrunk, but soon to be joined by GenderNecter

Well as Americans don't understand irony...

*whistles and braces herself for a tirade*

> Is that intentionally stupid, or without effort? (The first mini-sentence
> that is) or, indeed, terrifically ironic?

> Sk.

Anus,Its actually a question followed by a compliment....if you bothered to take your head out of your arse,you'd know the difference. Im allowed to put praise on the man who has been such an influence on morrissey right????? Cant always be a dick.

BTW,Im sorry i wasnt "in the know" as to what year oscar was born. I have much more important things on the calendar. oops,Im late for my hitler rally!!!!!!

> BTW,Im sorry i wasnt "in the know" as to what year oscar was
> born. I have much more important things on the calendar. oops,Im late for
> my hitler rally!!!!!!

Good Lord, that almost sounded like an apology!!

Sk.

It was in a sense...i said Im soprry that i didnt know what day what year and where oscar was born. I was simplay giving him praise for being such a huge influence on the POPE OF MOPE and I get questioned on that. Im sincere when i give oscar praise, He deserves it...I liked the importance of being ernest,good book!!!!!

God I need to stop typing so fast,,,my spelling's atrocious

pic128613.jpg

Re: and me!

Happy Birthday Lou! Hope you had a great one. Sorry I'm a day late sweetie. xoxo
*sigh* I'm also hitting the big 2-8 next Friday.

You've been quiet lately, Tara

I was sure you must have eloped with Hallahook and were enjoying your honeymoon with him camped outside the main headquarters of the Cheesecake Factory.

I hope that you're not blue about turning 28 soon. At least you're not over 30 yet. 30 is the birthday that I dread.

Re: You've been quiet lately, Tara

> I was sure you must have eloped with Hallahook and were enjoying your
> honeymoon with him camped outside the main headquarters of the Cheesecake
> Factory.

Hey Dumbles! I've actually been REALLY busy lately. My house was recently sold. I'm moving into my own place on Nov. 1st. I'm hardly ever home anymore. I've been having a blast.

> I hope that you're not blue about turning 28 soon. At least you're not
> over 30 yet. 30 is the birthday that I dread.

Well, I'm kinda depressed about it because I know I'm 2 years away from the big 3-0 and that scares the hell out of me. Pretty soon my boobs will be down to my knees and I'll be complaining to strangers about my hip problems. LOL

> Hey Dumbles! I've actually been REALLY busy lately. My house was recently
> sold. I'm moving into my own place on Nov. 1st. I'm hardly ever home
> anymore. I've been having a blast.

Congratulations! I'm glad to hear it. My house will be sold (hopefully) next week. I'm up to my neck in boxes and crap, so I hardly ever leave the house anymore. I've been having panic attacks.
But I'll be okay.

> Well, I'm kinda depressed about it because I know I'm 2 years away from
> the big 3-0 and that scares the hell out of me. Pretty soon my boobs
> will be down to my knees and I'll be complaining to strangers about my hip
> problems. LOL

I think everyone has an age that frightens them. For some people it's forty, for others it's fifty. You and I both have the terrors about turning 30 for some reason. I really don't want to be thirty or in my thirties. I want to sign a petition or go protest somewhere. It isn't fair! Why do I have be thirty? I only hope that the next four years pass very slowly. But you know, they won't. Each year that passes goes by more quickly. I really have to marvel at all the people who come to the message board who are thirty or over. How do they do it? What is their secret?
Well...anyhow, your boobs won't droop. It might not be common knowledge in Canada, but everyone here knows that things don't start drooping until age 31. And things start falling off around the age of 36. So you should be good for a while. I send you warm thoughts. May the force be with you.

> Congratulations! I'm glad to hear it. My house will be sold (hopefully)
> next week. I'm up to my neck in boxes and crap, so I hardly ever leave the
> house anymore. I've been having panic attacks.
> But I'll be okay.

Oh dear. Panic attacks? I know about those all too well. I suffered from them for a couple of years awhile back. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Are you taking any meds for them? My doctor put me on Zoloft and it did wonders. I VERY rarely get a panic attack anymore. I couldn't even tell you the last time I had one. I really hope you conquer them soon. You should really read Lucinda Bassett's book about attacking anxiety. I find it really helped me. Here's some info on her. http://www.expert-help.com/anxiety/adintro/adtx/selfhelp/Attacking_Anxiety/lucinda/lucinda.html

> I send you warm thoughts. May the force be with you.

LOL Thank you! I need all the warm thoughts I can get.

> Oh dear. Panic attacks? I know about those all too well. I suffered from
> them for a couple of years awhile back. Wouldn't wish it on my worst
> enemy. Are you taking any meds for them? My doctor put me on Zoloft and it
> did wonders. I VERY rarely get a panic attack anymore. I couldn't even
> tell you the last time I had one. I really hope you conquer them soon. You
> should really read Lucinda Bassett's book about attacking anxiety. I find
> it really helped me. Here's some info on her.
> http://www.expert-help.com/anxiety/adintro/adtx/selfhelp/Attacking_Anxiety/lucinda/lucinda.html
> LOL Thank you! I need all the warm thoughts I can get.

Thanks for the info! It's much appreciated. Are you still on Zoloft? I was on it briefly last year when I was having a hard time with a personal matter. I stopped taking it, though, because it completely killed my sex drive, and I prefer a more...ah, manual approach for dealing with depression.

Back
Top Bottom