Harry Styles wears Morrissey in 2022/23 tour footage

From MOZZER1997:

Just today noticed Harry Styles in MOZZER tour shirt from his recent 2022/23 world tour

full

The dark realms of scrutiny one enters when they wear a morrissey tshirt.
All artistic greatness must be approved by such superior and holy beings as yourselves.

The dark realms of scrutiny one enters when they wear a morrissey tshirt.
All artistic greatness must be approved by such superior and holy beings as yourselves.

Something got posted on the internet, and people gave their opinions in the comment section. I'm sure Harry Styles will survive it, being blissfully unaware. We're just random middle-aged losers. He's "played all kinds of palaces and laid all kinds of girls." He's done quite well for himself!

Last edited:
Something got posted on the internet, and people gave their opinions in the comment section. I'm sure Harry Style will survive it, being blissfully unaware. We're just random middle-aged losers. He's "played all kinds of palaces and laid all kinds of girls." He's done quite well for himself!
Absolutely. And artistic credibility is just one of those things that money (or t-shirts) can't buy.
If he genuinely likes Moz, though, despite all the mainstream haters, good for him. It shows an inclination to think for himself, which is commendable.

styles.jpg

For any of you who want one of these "Harry Styles It Takes Strength To Be Gentle Kind And Morrissey" t-shirts...

I'm sure the 'mainstream' haters will eventually notice that they've been fooled by grubby liars that they can ignore while enjoying Morrissey's music.

Something got posted on the internet, and people gave their opinions in the comment section. I'm sure Harry Styles will survive it, being blissfully unaware. We're just random middle-aged losers. He's "played all kinds of palaces and laid all kinds of girls." He's done quite well for himself!

I Feel You Chris GIF by NETFLIX

New documentary series on the Discovery Channel, When Zoom Attacks.
:lbf:(y)
But to be serious, it's an online discussion forum. Healthy banter is par for the course.

it’s a sad case Gregor likes to stir things up, bit of a drama queen that one.

I don’t really care for pop acts, I was just curious why Surface respected it. But then it got turned into something else by others, attacking me.

Oh well, another day on solo. :sleeping:

Let’s look at how the first post interactions go …

29, I thought he was younger for some reason. His music isn't for me but he's done well for himself since leaving the boy band circuit.
and? I mean, so you respect him for that? and if that’s the case? why?

Because he left the band to become a solo artist and has had an incredibly successful career.

Now I would have left that exchange at my last reply there.

But no, that wasn’t enough for Gregor, he had to swoop in and attack me, and see if he can wring out anymore water from a rag that I put down and was happy to just move on.

Judge Joe Brown GIF

:lbf:(y)

it’s a sad case Gregor likes to stir things up, bit of a drama queen that one.

I don’t really care for pop acts, I was just curious why Surface respected it. But then it got turned into something else by others, attacking me.

Oh well, another day on solo. :sleeping:

Let’s look at how the first post interactions go …

Now I would have left that exchange at my last reply there.

But no, that wasn’t enough for Gregor, he had to swoop in and attack me, and see if he can wring out anymore water from a rag that I put down and was happy to just move on.

Judge Joe Brown GIF

I think there are crossed wires here, I don't respect his music, I respect that he had the balls to leave a massively successful band and then became even more successful in his own right.

I think there are crossed wires here, I don't respect his music, I respect that he had the balls to leave a massively successful band and then became even more successful in his own right.

Well you may be right. I don’t know the story
behind why One Direction ended or why he left, maybe you do(?).

But in my ignorance, maybe we should take into consideration that there may have been one or many that still saw him as a money making tool, buttered his ego and had a team behind him to make sure that road to commercial success was an easy and smooth one to travail.

So with this possibility in mind, did Harry really have ‘the balls’? Did he really face such a life of hardship to overcome, that we should paint a picture of him as being brave? And then applaud this ‘success’ ?

If the Morrissey T-shirt worn by Harry Styles had caused "Bonfire of Teenagers" to be released, I'd be a Harry fan for a week.
Then I remembered how the production of RWA was f***ed up and I'm not sure about anything in this damn world anymore doh:

If the Morrissey T-shirt worn by Harry Styles had caused "Bonfire of Teenagers" to be released, I'd be a Harry fan for a week.
Then I remembered how the production of RWA was f***ed up and I'm not sure about anything in this damn world anymore doh:
Yes, I'm sure he'd be up for doing backing vocals on a re-recording of I Am Veronica.
But given Moz's history of using those who have transitioned from pop to punk rockers, probably not a good idea...

Yes, I'm sure he'd be up for doing backing vocals on a re-recording of I Am Veronica.

But given Moz's history of using those who have transitioned from pop to punk rockers, probably not a good idea...

I don’t know ‘bout that. I think he even likes Astley enough to do backing vocals on a song.

Now that would make him interesting! If he had one.
Like Coronation Street's Minnie Caldwell's cat Bobbie?!

Morrissey included a video clip of her, played by Margot Bryant, before some of the recent shows, saying, 'can't we talk about something nice now, like pussies?' (badly misremembered by me :blush:)

margot.jpg

One commercial entertainer has worn a T-shirt bearing a picture of the face of another commercial entertainer. Earth-shattering development.

One commercial entertainer has worn a T-shirt bearing a picture of the face of another commercial entertainer. Earth-shattering development.
If Harry had worn a T shirt saying,

Why didn’t you give an excuse for
Nottingham Mozzz ?

Then I’d buy it…..

But I’m not one for complaining
About such cancellations. 😬

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom