Have you met Morrissey?

nothappynotsad

Snapping necks and cashing checks
I want to hear your stories from the day you met Morrissey. Let me live vicariously through you for just a moment. Thanks. <3

I met him. He was very kind, leaned in when I asked him a question while a throng of girls was forming so I could whisper it into his ear. What I most remember from that day other than the overwhelming relaxed feeling I got being around him, was that he was impeccably groomed. He wore a scratchy coat, I touched the arm of his coat, but never touched him. He told me I needed to take my dog to poo. It was so cool. To this day friends refer to my dog as being famous for having been included in Morrissey's train of thought. :D

I met him. He was very kind, leaned in when I asked him a question while a throng of girls was forming so I could whisper it into his ear. What I most remember from that day other than the overwhelming relaxed feeling I got being around him, was that he was impeccably groomed. He wore a scratchy coat, I touched the arm of his coat, but never touched him. He told me I needed to take my dog to poo. It was so cool. To this day friends refer to my dog as being famous for having been included in Morrissey's train of thought. :D

Where were you? What did you ask him and how did he respond? I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach unlike any other jealousy. Your mouth was very near his face... Okay, I'm going to stop now because I sound like a creeper. Ha! :)

Where were you? What did you ask him and how did he respond? I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach unlike any other jealousy. Your mouth was very near his face... Okay, I'm going to stop now because I sound like a creeper. Ha! :)

I could've kissed his ear.

If you had done that you would absolutely be my hero. Damn.

I would say next time I have the chance, I'll let you know...but I don't kiss and tell.

Back
Top Bottom