How is everyone dealig with their anxiety?

That's totally strange to me... I have no anxiety to deal with... I'm a simple spectator from the arse of the world where Morrissey won't consider to come until his next life... :(

I would still love to see what Morrissey and Marr could come up with, twenty years later. I would want to hear new songs, not Smiths covers. Moz is doing the Smiths covers, they're fine, it's fun to hear them, but they are not the primary reason I love Moz. They were the beginning of the story, they aren't the whole story. He looks a little bored doing them, and I don't blame him.

So I do hope they do something together, but I do not want a Smiths reunion.

Well, back in 1994 when they were both talking about the possibility of reuniting they said it would be as Morrissey & Marr, not as The Smiths. I'd like to see what Morrissey & Marr would come up with. I'd like to think that being together again would inspire both of them to try harder and approach greatness once more. At least, that's what I would hope would happen...

That's totally strange to me... I have no anxiety to deal with... I'm a simple spectator from the arse of the world where Morrissey won't consider to come until his next life... :(

Dear Ceci! Santiago is a beautiful place from what i have seen on the TV!! Its not "personal".He must have fans all over the world in far flung places he will never go.Have faith.You`ll see him again soon.:p

Actually North Norfolk,England is the arse of the world.Oh the countryside is beautiful but the people are as dull as ditch water.(sorry to any bumpkins).:p

In all seriousness, I have to say this, even if I get reamed for it, but those of you who are choosing not to pay your rent, buy furniture you need, buy food, clothes, etc and raking up a huge credit card bill to go to these shows really need to rexamine some things. I am a HUGE Moz fan as well but going without major neccessities to see the man 10 times in a row is going extremely overboard. It's seriously scary. I'm not picking on anyone in particular I swear but I have seen many posts in the last few days saying people are willing to go without the things I mentioned. I admit I can be obsessive but there comes a point where you just have to stop yourself and go, "Wait, what am I doing this for?" He is just a man after all. We may love him but when it comes down to it, he is a human being like you and me. By all means, go to a concert (I am flying to see one) but please don't throw yourself into major debt to do it. I honestly don't mean to offend anyone and I'm sorry if I come off that way but obsession is a scary thing sometimes and can get you into trouble

I have a strong mutual agreement with you on this. This exact thought came into my mind, and my mother so kindly reminds me of this when she feels I become too obsessive sometimes. I would LOVE to go to all 10 shows here in LA, BUT I do have to work, to pay bills, go to school, and the homework that comes with it, household responsibilities, and I have been waiting since earlier this year to get myself a bottom reatiner for my teeth which is desperately needed and a long story! We all have necessities that have to be taken care of and payed for, I am more than positive and sure that he understands that....and we should too....being grateful to get to go at all, is what everybody should be.....one possibly two days it will be for me.....and I am content with that, if more than that then great! But if not, I won't be heart-broken, if I wasn't getting to go at all, then that would be different....:)

Lovely point though.....And Gin N Tonic Jill's point about him living in the same zipcode.....if that is the case, then I am 15-20 minutes away......:) NIIICE! Just knowing that makes me all the more content, silly???? Possibly...BUT I THINK NOT!
I still stand by my earlier statement but I admit I am going nuts right now! I found out my venue is only for 1000 people and it is seated so I don't have to stand in line for GA (which is good since I am flying to another state) I only have to fork up about $100 since this a b-day present from my mom but that is totally doable.

1000 people!! :eek: How ideal is thaaaatt!!?? That's amazing! And bloody perfect!

Dear Ceci! Santiago is a beautiful place from what i have seen on the TV!! Its not "personal".He must have fans all over the world in far flung places he will never go.Have faith.You`ll see him again soon.:p

Actually North Norfolk,England is the arse of the world.Oh the countryside is beautiful but the people are as dull as ditch water.(sorry to any bumpkins).:p

Hellie, you're a sweetie, you know that??

Anyway, you're much closer to anything Morrissey related... And I'm far from everything and everybody!! Well, it's not a secret my words are coined by pain and frustration... It makes me sad I'm not gonna see you in London either...

These posts gave me an idea.... I buy the five day pass and go on the Monday and Tuesday on my home from work. I travel a total of two hours each day by train so the thought of going into the city on a weekend would be... annoying. Then I would sell the remaining shows at a prorated price. If it is $200 for five days thats $40 a show. If I go see two shows that means that the three day pass should sell for $120.

Why would I do that you may ask? I dont WANT to go to five shows (especially if it has the same setlist) But if I am going to pay $65 for one show, I may as well go to two shows for $80. Since the only way to do that is to buy a season pass, I would do that and use the first two shows then sell the other three at the prorated cost.

Hmm...

Back
Top Bottom