I am sick of people getting at Andy Rourke just because he is a nice guy!!!! and is quiet!!

Who has been making fun of Rourkie Bear Andy ? That's just not on.Oink.

Re: Yes you just did again!! Rourke is an easy target esspessally is he isn't even in this webboard

If you met Rourke you would probably lick his arse but as it is on an annonamous webboard it is ok? NO IT IS NOT OK!!!
It was probably the same in The Smiths they all piled the shit onto Rourke because he was an easy target!!!

This will be my last reply to this kind of nonsance.

Re: Yes you just did again!! Rourke is an easy target esspessally is he isn't even in this webboard

> If you met Rourke you would probably lick his arse but as it is on an
> annonamous webboard it is ok? NO IT IS NOT OK!!!
> It was probably the same in The Smiths they all piled the shit onto Rourke
> because he was an easy target!!!

> This will be my last reply to this kind of nonsance.

Moi ? I'm puzzled Andy.This is my first post in ages.I would never make fun of Rourkie Bear.

I have met him though but found him as dull as dishwater.The girls from Strawberry Switchblade were much more interesting..........

> Moi ? I'm puzzled Andy.This is my first post in ages.I would never make
> fun of Rourkie Bear.

> I have met him though but found him as dull as dishwater.The girls from
> Strawberry Switchblade were much more interesting..........
I like strawberry shortcake.

> I like strawberry shortcake.

Mmmmmmmm me too Devils.Shall we share some at bedroom temperature ?

Andy Andy Andy... I went to the official Andy Rourke site to see what the fuss was about; and you've made over 200 posts, I read the sad one where Mr. Rourke scowled at you when he saw you smiling at him, and then had you and your friend BANNED from Triffords- and Andy and the other Smith (can never remember his name) were laughing at you from inside. And you STILL call him a kind and gentle man? WAKE UP! There is someone out there for you who is kind and sweet and will take you to nice places and will be entirely happy being in your presence without saying a word. There ARE nice, handsome, or nice looking in YOUR eyes, men in the world, who would give almost anything to be with you. Give up on this Andy Rourke thing. He's already shown his displeasure and shock when he sees you; that should tell you something. Also, if you don't want to see a doctor, at least consider the thought of talking to a therapist, NO not a psychiatrist, therapists will be kind and listen to whatever you have to say and they will help tremendously.

Re: The club is called 'Turnmills' Colleen in London! I am also banned from 'South' in Manchester!!!

Andy Andy Andy... I went to the official Andy Rourke site to see what the
> fuss was about; and you've made over 200 posts, I read the sad one where
> Mr. Rourke scowled at you when he saw you smiling at him, and then had you
> and your friend BANNED from Triffords- and Andy and the other Smith (can
> never remember his name) were laughing at you from inside. And you STILL
> call him a kind and gentle man? WAKE UP! There is someone out there for
> you who is kind and sweet and will take you to nice places and will be
> entirely happy being in your presence without saying a word. There ARE
> nice, handsome, or nice looking in YOUR eyes, men in the world, who would
> give almost anything to be with you. Give up on this Andy Rourke thing.
> He's already shown his displeasure and shock when he sees you; that should
> tell you something. Also, if you don't want to see a doctor, at least
> consider the thought of talking to a therapist, NO not a psychiatrist,
> therapists will be kind and listen to whatever you have to say and they
> will help tremendously.=======
Yes Andy Rourke is a great guy!!! the man who banned me from 'Turnmills' was the owner of the club NOT Andy Rourke!!!
Andy Rourke is always nice to me!!! The same with 'South' it is down to the club owners and managers to ban people!!! Rourke doesn't have all the power!!!

Re: The club is called 'Turnmills' Colleen in London! I am also banned from 'South' in Manchester!!!

> Andy Andy Andy... I went to the official Andy Rourke site to see what the
> Yes Andy Rourke is a great guy!!! the man who banned me from 'Turnmills'
> was the owner of the club NOT Andy Rourke!!!
> Andy Rourke is always nice to me!!! The same with 'South' it is down to
> the club owners and managers to ban people!!! Rourke doesn't have all the
> power!!!
I do apologise then, Andy.

> Andy Andy Andy... I went to the official Andy Rourke site to see what the
> Yes Andy Rourke is a great guy!!! the man who banned me from 'Turnmills'
> was the owner of the club NOT Andy Rourke!!!
> Andy Rourke is always nice to me!!! The same with 'South' it is down to
> the club owners and managers to ban people!!! Rourke doesn't have all the
> power!!!

Maybe people should think before they go pointing the finger on here so often.
What they don't know they make up, always to the detriment of others of course.

> Maybe people should think before they go pointing the finger on here so
> often.
> What they don't know they make up, always to the detriment of others of
> course.
Why don't you go to the official site and read Andrea's account of it? I was being sympathetic with her; something you wouldn't know about, would you.

for gods sake, who gives a shit about 'mandy squark' this site is meant to be about morrissey the real artist, me thinks that Andy is secretly posting messeges himself I mean who else would, morrissey is the only true talent from the smiths and will be the only band member to be rememberd in the future, the rest will not forgotten incuding the ohh so talented Johny marred.

> for gods sake, who gives a shit about 'mandy squark' this site is meant to
> be about morrissey the real artist, me thinks that Andy is secretly
> posting messeges himself I mean who else would, morrissey is the only true
> talent from the smiths and will be the only band member to be rememberd in
> the future, the rest will not forgotten incuding the ohh so talented Johny
> marred.

Oh come on now, he wouldn't sit up all night long posting messages about himself.
Everything else, I totally concur.

SHUT THE f*** UP, SHUT UP!

Please answer me this, WHY do you have to keep making post after post about Andy Rourke? Listen to me - WE KNOW YOU LIKE ANDY ROURKE. You're only wasting your own time and ours as well so shut the f*** up!

Back
Top Bottom