I fookin hope this is Genuine

jonesman9

England for the English
**JUST PAID £250 FOR THIS ............PLEASE TELL ME IT'S REAL ?????????? LOL !!!! **

The-Smiths-The-World-Wont-Li-383063.jpg

THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen (Original 1993 UK WEA original proof artwork lay-out board for the sleeve of the limited edition 10" double LP release. Includes colour-coded image of the front and back cover, with tracing paper overlay showing handwritten colour specifications and amendments, including instruction to allow for double-spine. Also includes un-numbered colour printers proof sheet measuring 22" x 11½". Housed in folder with handwritten order/instructions which state that this is one of only 25 proofs - this is probably one of the few to survive!. An incredibly rare piece of Smith memorabilia).

I don't know about this piece but it seems unlikely that someone would go through such trouble to make such a unique fake. I hope it's real for you because it does look like a nice piece.

**JUST PAID £250 FOR THIS ............PLEASE TELL ME IT'S REAL ?????????? LOL !!!! **

The-Smiths-The-World-Wont-Li-383063.jpg

THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen (Original 1993 UK WEA original proof artwork lay-out board for the sleeve of the limited edition 10" double LP release. Includes colour-coded image of the front and back cover, with tracing paper overlay showing handwritten colour specifications and amendments, including instruction to allow for double-spine. Also includes un-numbered colour printers proof sheet measuring 22" x 11½". Housed in folder with handwritten order/instructions which state that this is one of only 25 proofs - this is probably one of the few to survive!. An incredibly rare piece of Smith memorabilia).

Its probably real but if it purports to have morrissey's artistic skills on it then I would say not (WEA 1993. Don't think Morrissey really got involved with the WEA reissues.)

i hate to be mean too but ... 1993? what exactly is the relevance of owning this? it's completely unrelated to morrissey etc etc etc. but i must admit that it's quite an attractive looking piece so if it brings you pleasure then ... what the hell.

Back
Top Bottom