I'm no expert on these...

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
...but I don't think I need to be when I see something like this.

P.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I've just emailed the seller to ask if he thinks the person who signed the item should at least have been able to spell Morrisseys name? Lets see if we get a reply.

Looks like the seller is standing by this, this is the reply i got after enquiring about sig. "That's just as he signed it after I interviewed him."

The seller has 100% feedback - why ruin that with a fake. Look at their other items and feedback history - different music, loads of signed stuff, promos - it may be that they work in the industry and that it's genuine - It's possible that Morrissey was just in the mood for a sh*t looking sig - Morriiiiiiiis.

Dave

its really laughable.

i say the lines/scribbles are the seller trying to cover-up the mistake they made then they tried to write morrissey on it the first time. you can see the M there on the left.

fakefakefake.jpg

The seller has 100% feedback - why ruin that with a fake. Look at their other items and feedback history - different music, loads of signed stuff, promos - it may be that they work in the industry and that it's genuine - It's possible that Morrissey was just in the mood for a sh*t looking sig - Morriiiiiiiis.

Dave

Dave, and others. Never be fooled by feedback on eBay. Upon closer inspection this seller has around 1000 feedback buying positives from a member called 'jboustead89' - himself a seller/buyer of dodgy autographs. It'll be him or his mate.

Back
Top Bottom