INFO ABOUT MINDY

D

Dolores

Okay, I don’t care much for Mindy. I’ve been silent up until now, but I really feel that now is the time to make myself heard.
Mindy is annoying. It’s as simple as that. I’d have to agree with an earlier thread in which she was called an attention-starved whore. The sad truth is that she probably comes to this forum because it’s a cheap excuse not to interact in the real world (where she is fat and awkward).

That is all I have to say. Speaking up about this has made me feel better.

> Okay, I don’t care much for Mindy. I’ve been silent up until now, but I
> really feel that now is the time to make myself heard.
> Mindy is annoying. It’s as simple as that. I’d have to agree with an
> earlier thread in which she was called an attention-starved whore. The sad
> truth is that she probably comes to this forum because it’s a cheap excuse
> not to interact in the real world (where she is fat and awkward).

> That is all I have to say. Speaking up about this has made me feel better.

Well we are oh so glad that you feel better for having taken an insultingly cheap shot at a non aggressive, non offensive poster who doesn't live up to your standards here on the Morrissey board. Good for you!

What the hell do you people have against Mindy? So long as I have been reading the boards here I have never once seen any reason to dislike her. You people are pathetic, you really are. Not a single one of you has ever even made a semi-clever statement against her. If you're going to insult someone who doesn't deserve it, then at least have the decency to use a little wit in doing so. At least then your remarks would be entertaining.

MINDY - If you read this, just want you to know that I think you do well in the way you deal with these people. I'm proud of you

Mindy's posts are very articulate and intelligent. It seems that most people who visit this message board take offense at people who have something valid to say rather then just randomly hurl insults at people. The same is true for the chatroom. People who actually discuss topics or attempt to do so are vilified. Why?

if i were a moderator, your post would lose a point for redundancy

better luck next time.