Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Man you are all as dumh as a box of rocks. I have taken ZERO precautions since March. ZeRO. I go out All the Time. Eat out ,etc.Im not fat, healthy. Low and behold still alive!!! Hmm , you do the math. I also have balls the size of an elephant. If you want to be a pussy , gofor it.

Happy Birthday Covid-19 ! 🎂😷

We’re up to 248000 dead and with a vaccine on the horizon I can’t help but wonder how many of those would still be alive had we had a proper coordinated science focused response

Sweden, Hongkong, South Korea, and Japan didn't lockdown, and their deaths didn't increase. This is a screenshot of a book I'm reading by Sucharit Bhakdi and his wife.
Screenshot_20201119-182257_Kindle.jpg

Sweden, Hongkong, South Korea, and Japan didn't lockdown, and their deaths didn't increase. This is a screenshot of a book I'm reading by Sucharit Bhakdi and his wife.
View attachment 65729
This is meaningless. Comparing countries against each other doesn't tell you anything because there are other factors. What you would have to do is compare the country against itself in two groups, one with lockdown and the other without. Since this is impossible in reality and could only be done with computer simulations we can't really know.
Average age, population density, health, income, time the virus was first recorded there, along with other factors are not considered and who knows if these numbers are verified or even verifiable? The way the deaths are attributed to Covid - 19 would vary in each country as well as regions within these countries.

A graph looks impressive but in this case it doesn't prove anything and doesn't really meet the standard to even qualify as evidence.

Sweden’s per capita death rate was much higher than either Finland or the Netherlands who both locked down and it didn’t prevent an increasing second wave like they hoped it would. They’re now working on lockdown measures like there neighbors as cases keep increasing. Japan just topped a hundred thousand cases. It’s also worth noting that people are different. Here in the us people, some people, will try and do anything they’re told not to but that’s not always the case in other places. In Japan face masks and other precautionary measures are normal and they didn’t need a bunch of prodding to wear them which helped them significantly in slowing its spread. Countries full of citizens with faith in there governments are also willing to voluntarily distance unlike many in the u.s. and take the governments recommendations more seriously as was mentioned by officials in Sweden without having to strictly enforce. As cases reach a more critical point though they will take further measures

Such nonsense. There are no ‘lockdown measures’ in Sweden. The Swedish PM explicitly said two days ago that the government doesn’t believe in lockdowns. One mustn’t believe everything one reads on the interwebs.

Nothing proves anything. The virus was spotted and it's killing people like many others things. Nothing proves it didn't exist before it was brought to the public light. Nothing about this situation is clear as water. We are obliged to act like the doctors of old ages who used leeches to treat fever. Sometimes it's better to accept ignorance. We humans always invent the most rare theories to try to explain the inexplainable. The problem is that we act as if they were already proven, which is not true. They are mere hypothesis that are being sold to the public like science.

Interesting

Attachments

• EniuWRDXMAIqDii.jpg
    EniuWRDXMAIqDii.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 0
  • EniuWRDXMAwV7S9.jpg
    EniuWRDXMAwV7S9.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 0
  • EniuWWqXYAM5ZNy.jpg
    EniuWWqXYAM5ZNy.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 0
Ideally all the stupid people will die and it's mainly right wing conservatives and Christians that are resisting wearing masks, along with Karens and morons. I'm okay with that. I just don't want them taking up all the spots in ICU. They should put everyone that thinks it's a hoax on an island and go check on them in five years or so. Maybe they'll develop herd immunity?
Every single person that I've seen make a post against wearing masks has been a moron. Good riddance to your bullshit I guess? I just don't want to have to deal with the aftermath.

Ideally all the stupid people will die and it's mainly right wing conservatives and Christians that are resisting wearing masks, along with Karens and morons. I'm okay with that. I just don't want them taking up all the spots in ICU. They should put everyone that thinks it's a hoax on an island and go check on them in five years or so. Maybe they'll develop herd immunity?
Every single person that I've seen make a post against wearing masks has been a moron. Good riddance to your bullshit I guess? I just don't want to have to deal with the aftermath.
Yup, I'm a moron. I think you're one too.

Yup, I'm a moron. I think you're one too.
I'm not interested in your drama and victim issues. Maybe you should go make a painting of that collection of used bandages you posted the other day.
I posted why your graph is nonsense and you replied with :ROFLMAO: but I haven't seen any reason you think I'm wrong.
:thumb:

I'm not interested in your drama and victim issues. Maybe you should go make a painting of that collection of used bandages you posted the other day.
I posted why your graph is nonsense and you replied with :ROFLMAO: but I haven't seen any reason you think I'm wrong.
:thumb:
The spikes in infections (since the book the graph was taken from was written) is due to a spike in testing. There's no spike in deaths in general, and any spike in deaths recorded as deaths from covid-19, is misrepresentative. It's hard for me to explain. Sucharit Bhakdi and his wife explain in their book "Corona, False Alarm?".

In the UK, the number of deaths in 2020 is running at nearly 60,000 above the expected death rate based on the five-year mean.

I've only skimmed through this quickly, but I'm pretty sure it says deaths aren't spiking.
Reelfountain posted it.

The spikes in infections (since the book the graph was taken from was written) is due to a spike in testing. There's no spike in deaths in general, and any spike in deaths recorded as deaths from covid-19, is misrepresentative. It's hard for me to explain. Sucharit Bhakdi and his wife explain in their book "Corona, False Alarm?".
Yes I realize you've read a book. You've posted about it a dozen or so times. The graph is supposed to compare countries with lockdown against countries without and doesn't mention a "spike in testing."
Now saying that there has been a spike in testing and that this is the reason for a spike in infections, that could mean two things.
One is that the infection was already widespread but we didn't know because we weren't testing for it. Or it could mean that the infection rate is rising along with the rate of people being tested. Either way the testing does not cause the infection so that's just another half-baked idea that appeals to people that don't want to take simple precautions and would rather believe what they want to while completely ignoring the evidence.

It's really not very hard to explain at all.

Three months ago there were no confirmed Covid 19 deaths at my local hospital but now there are twenty-two. Does that mean that people died from it before but it was attributed to something else? Or does it mean that the rate of deaths is rising?
Of course you could think that means that they're attributing deaths to Covid that are really from some other reason. But if that's true why did they just start doing it? If it's a worldwide conspiracy to make us all slaves to the lizard people from Alpha Centauri or, as reelfountain calls them, "the Jews" don't you think they would have sent the memo earlier?

Testing is available, rates of infection and rates of death seem to be rising. Suddenly every yahoo that has a Facebook account is an expert and anyone that reads a misleading book is practically the Surgeon General.

Generally with conspiracies I try to keep an open mind. Whether it's JFK, 9/11, Princess Di, or the pandemic I'm open to the possibilities that we don't know all the facts, but one thing I do know is that when some random person claims to have all the facts about exactly how it went down they're always unreliable, prone to confirmation bias, and more interested in getting others to agree with them than in actually finding the facts.

Yes I realize you've read a book. You've posted about it a dozen or so times. The graph is supposed to compare countries with lockdown against countries without and doesn't mention a "spike in testing."
Now saying that there has been a spike in testing and that this is the reason for a spike in infections, that could mean two things.
One is that the infection was already widespread but we didn't know because we weren't testing for it. Or it could mean that the infection rate is rising along with the rate of people being tested. Either way the testing does not cause the infection so that's just another half-baked idea that appeals to people that don't want to take simple precautions and would rather believe what they want to while completely ignoring the evidence.

It's really not very hard to explain at all.

Three months ago there were no confirmed Covid 19 deaths at my local hospital but now there are twenty-two. Does that mean that people died from it before but it was attributed to something else? Or does it mean that the rate of deaths is rising?
Of course you could think that means that they're attributing deaths to Covid that are really from some other reason. But if that's true why did they just start doing it? If it's a worldwide conspiracy to make us all slaves to the lizard people from Alpha Centauri or, as reelfountain calls them, "the Jews" don't you think they would have sent the memo earlier?

Testing is available, rates of infection and rates of death seem to be rising. Suddenly every yahoo that has a Facebook account is an expert and anyone that reads a misleading book is practically the Surgeon General.

Generally with conspiracies I try to keep an open mind. Whether it's JFK, 9/11, Princess Di, or the pandemic I'm open to the possibilities that we don't know all the facts, but one thing I do know is that when some random person claims to have all the facts about exactly how it went down they're always unreliable, prone to confirmation bias, and more interested in getting others to agree with them than in actually finding the facts.
I wish I could send you the book. It is hard for a little moron like me to explain what I read.

Back
Top Bottom