Is there any subject Morrissey hasn't written about a song yet?

It's true....so often I'll be doing something, or feeling a certain way, and a Morrissey song always comes to my mind. For example- I'm at work and I have to deal with some kind of ridiculous bureaucracy, and I think to myself "Do Your Best and Don't Worry". OR, I have this friend, and he never calls back or replies to e-mails, and I think "The More You Ignore Me the Closer I Get". But you know, I'm always lost for a song when I play golf, it stirs up so much emotion- joy, sorrow, frustration, everything..and I just can't think of a Moz song for it. You are so right 'Blame It'- you are so right...

Tsk, tsk, don't forget 'How Soon Is Now?' is about you. :p

That's a little cold. Especially with the most recent lyric changes: "So you go and you stand on your own, and you leave on your own -- WHAT A BIG SURPRISE" :eek:

But to answer the question of the thread...

SEX WITH FRUIT. :thumb:

kicking ass
not apologizing
quitting the organization
having a life
withholding information until you give me what I want (maybe that's considered blackmail? :confused:)
blackmail
kicking ass

He needs to write a song about ass kicking. And maybe a song about all that stuff being water under the bridge so he can get on with his life. And ass kicking.

cock teasing. He should write a song about that. :p

he has not written a song about me yet.

(Well, you know, that "song about you" shit is kinda overrated. You get used to it super quickly as well. Basically, 'stops being a thrill after the second one...But I don't want to be a killjoy.:straightface:)

about Fantastic Bird: I think David Bowie, if he read you guys, would be very tempted to use Iamnicola's gif...And myself I...:lbf: I don't know what to say. Does anybody? (insert appropriate gif) TCM maybe? where the f. are you?:lbf:

Musical Education :rolleyes: Kids.:rolleyes: etc

pencil cases
fuzzy blankets
crazy moms
traffic
paper shredders
recycling
kitsch

How to tell the difference between a Viceroy and a Monarch

Back
Top Bottom