Is this a Liverpool hates Manchester thing ?

Thanks for educating me on the Liverpool/Manchester thing Jukebox jury. I didn't know thats why the Manchester ship canal was built.

P.S. I'm a Cockney Red , have been since the days of Tommy Doc.

Your not helping your cause!

What moron thinks that this is anything to do with where Morrissey is from?

Everyone inside the arena knows where Morrissey is from and paid to see him. I am a scouser and have travelled to London to see Morrissey, did that make me a cockney when I was there? How does anyone know that the person responsible for ruining all of our evenings was local. And if he or she actually was, that their actions were somehow born out of dislike for Morrissey's manchester up-bringing? The outright stupidity of some people amazes me sometimes.

All this kind of crap is, is racism dressed up. All scousers are theives and scumbags. All Cockneys are barow boys and Chavs, All Mancs walk like Oasis and deal drugs in moss side, its all complete f***ing nonsense.

Even the tit that did this, regardless of where they are from, paid to go and see the gig. I doubt very much that the incident was planned but it was seriously ill judged and if I could have gotten hold of him or her last night I would have made my feelings extremely clear. If they walked out of the gig un-harmed then they escaped lightly. That said can all the biggots stop suggesting this is a Liverpool thing. This is a crowd thing at a concert where the crowd were from all over the world probably, not just all over the UK and certainly NOT just from Liverpool.

Mancunian?:confused:
I thought he was from Widnes:thumb:

PS what is someone from Widnes called? Widnesian?
PPS That question is not meant to produce a negative response:D

Jukebox Jury

As I understand it yes they are Widnesian

As I understand it yes they are Widnesian

that's right.

JJ supports City and we know only people who live in Manchester support city so I guess you now have one Widnesian who has lived in Manchester for............years, who loves City.
Is that ok? :thumb:

If it's not bottles, it's beach balls.

Liverpudlians seem to just like throwing things and causing disruption.

When talking about Liverpool why do unrelated things just get thrown into the equation? it happens constantly, Liverpool football club and what happened at the arena are not connected why even bring it up even in jest? this topic is ridiculous.

there is no problem with the majority of mancs and scousers in general, yes they may throw the odd insults around but were all from the north. All the people who have a problem on here with northerners remember this... morrissey is from the north and to insult us is to insult him so get a life:crazy:

What moron thinks that this is anything to do with where Morrissey is from?

Everyone inside the arena knows where Morrissey is from and paid to see him. I am a scouser and have travelled to London to see Morrissey, did that make me a cockney when I was there? How does anyone know that the person responsible for ruining all of our evenings was local. And if he or she actually was, that their actions were somehow born out of dislike for Morrissey's manchester up-bringing? The outright stupidity of some people amazes me sometimes.

All this kind of crap is, is racism dressed up. All scousers are theives and scumbags. All Cockneys are barow boys and Chavs, All Mancs walk like Oasis and deal drugs in moss side, its all complete f***ing nonsense.

Even the tit that did this, regardless of where they are from, paid to go and see the gig. I doubt very much that the incident was planned but it was seriously ill judged and if I could have gotten hold of him or her last night I would have made my feelings extremely clear. If they walked out of the gig un-harmed then they escaped lightly. That said can all the biggots stop suggesting this is a Liverpool thing. This is a crowd thing at a concert where the crowd were from all over the world probably, not just all over the UK and certainly NOT just from Liverpool.

yes, a lot of people can see this, which is why we're angry with some of the posters on here and the person who started this thread must have know what he was implying and reaction he would get otherwise he's a bit erm..... stupid

Mancunian?:confused:
I thought he was from Widnes:thumb:

PS what is someone from Widnes called? Widnesian?
PPS That question is not meant to produce a negative response:D

Jukebox Jury

Woolyback - weren't you born in wizziehozzie?

Dave

Manchester and Liverpool have much more in common than they would like to admit. Both major players in the Industrial Revolution, both home of some of the greatest music ever made, both done over by the Tories, similar social structure, etc.People need to stop turing this incident into a Manchester/ Liverpool thing. The bottle incident could have happened at a Morrissey gig in any city, yes even in Manchester.

I like Scousers.....:thumb:....i'm too ill to say anything more insightful.

Last night made me hate liverpool and scousers even more. I am from Burnley so I only had about an hours drive, an hours wasted journey because of some ignorant tosser. To me it shows the level of people living in that city. I went to the sheffield city hall show last friday and what a different place and atmosphere, everyone was friendly everyone enjoyed the show. Even Morrissey seemed to be enjoying himself. Also the staff at the arena were very rude and not at all helpfull. All in all I was disapointed with the whole place. And if liverpool is 'capital of culture' surely people don't want the many foriegn fans that were there to think that is what all of england is like.

grow up. i guess all asian people are suicide bombers aswell! if thats your rational!! Im from Liverpool and was there to respectfully watch and enjoy a morrissey gig as were other people i know. Ill have you know i heard very few scouse accents last night, the crowd base was very broad. The rowdy few, who most people must have noticed were certainly not from Liverpool.

In the whole Liverpool vs Manchester debate seems Liverpool owned the 60's and 70's (Beatles/ Liverpool FC) but since then it's been all Manchester (United/The Smiths/Oasis etc etc)

Still this is not particularly relevant to the Morrissey situation. Perhaps he should leave Liverpool off his list next time he tours (If he ever does).

Didn't he have some trouble there before ?.

Yes he did. Blacklist, Liverpool in the future. :thumb:

Thanks for educating me on the Liverpool/Manchester thing Jukebox jury. I didn't know thats why the Manchester ship canal was built.

P.S. I'm a Cockney Red , have been since the days of Tommy Doc.

Tommy Doc's Red And White Army. !977, the year we stopped L'pool winning the treble. :D

Tags
fat chrisnat liverpool morrissey racist thread
Back
Top Bottom