It's International Womens day or something

Would men bother much about about women if they weren't great fun to enjoy bodily?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: huh

You are censoring my ability to fully express myself. So many bannings and that, it makes people terrified to say what they think. It's like 1930s Russia.
Really though, all that's happened is you made a wildly uncreditable accusation at them and you got creamed for it...and You know it!!
Next you'll be accusing Gandhi of being a warmonger!!

International Women's Day is not as big as it used to be but it's still widely celebrated - I got flowers from my hubby, my dad and my father-in-law. :love:

This one goes out to the solo ladies:

hovirag.jpg

International Women's Day is not as big as it used to be but it's still widely celebrated - I got flowers from my hubby, my dad and my father-in-law. :love:

Sounds like a lovely day.

I've never ever heard of International Women's Day.
Ever.

hovirag.jpg

blurrrrrrrghhhh

Last edited:

Really though, all that's happened is you made a wildly uncreditable accusation at them and you got creamed for it...and You know it!!
Next you'll be accusing Gandhi of being a warmonger!!

What?! Have I been? I stand by my belief that the censorship that happens on this forum is far too strict. Seems to have been on average about 4 threads per day on the subject of some user being banned for a certain period of time since I joined.

Also the "Next you'll be accusing Gandhi of being a warmonger!!" really doesn't make sense. I mean, I think it's an attempt at some witty form of humour but considering you also make posts like "they're as droopy as my dick" I shouldn't really expect anything good from you should I?

What?! Have I been? I stand by my belief that the censorship that happens on this forum is far too strict. Seems to have been on average about 4 threads per day on the subject of some user being banned for a certain period of time since I joined.

Also the "Next you'll be accusing Gandhi of being a warmonger!!" really doesn't make sense. I mean, I think it's an attempt at some witty form of humour but considering you also make posts like "they're as droopy as my dick" I shouldn't really expect anything good from you should I?

Go and lick a pigs arse you f***ing c***!:lbf::lbf::lbf:

Sounds like a lovely day.

I've never ever heard of International Women's Day.
Ever.

Unfortunately, I had never heard of it, either, until I got to college. At the college I went to, the Women's Studies department would celebrate it every year. It was usually a week-long celebration, in fact! The department would usually celebrate the day by having special screenings of documentaries about women around the world, things like that.

Tags
mod whine solo = goddess
Back
Top Bottom