I've always loved this picture.

C

Chill

Does anyone have a copy of it minus the script? Or was that always a part of it (since, I believe, the series appeared in a French music magazine -- I could be wrong though)? If anyone has a copy minus "The Smiths" part in blue and white, please post it! Thanks.

pic132030.jpg

Uhh, Chill...

It's the centerfold picture in the liner notes of Hatful:

pic132032.jpg

Re: Uhh, Chill...

LOL!!! I was wondering why I remembered seeing it minus the big caption. I never thought to go through my liner notes and just figured I'd seen it online. I feel really dumb now, but thank you.

I wouldn't have know it myself if I hadn't seen it recently.

When I was double-checking the lyrics from my post about singing the written or the spoken version of the lyrics.

Think there's any symbolic meaning to the flipped-up left shirt color?

Re: I wouldn't have know it myself if I hadn't seen it recently.

Okay, now I feel less retarded. Although, I am a bit proud of myself. Now I have more ammo to use against people who claim I'm an obsessed fan. I already have the vinyl argument ("But how can I be obsessed if i don't own every single single on vinyl?!") and now I can say that I didn't recognize a photo from the liner notes of an album I do own. Yay!

Not that there's anything wrong with being an obsessed fan, but it's annoying when people think you're more obsessed than you are.

Also, I don't know what the upturned collar means. I just know that Morrissey looks damn fine in that hat. Nice taste in brooches too.

Back
Top Bottom