I've had enough

C

Cordy

My boyfriend of too many years has just broken up with me and with the rumours of Moz's retirement I feel like crying...all the time...even in public. Any words of consolation out there?

Moz isn't retiring yet, I don't think. As for your ex... I've been there. It's hard, but think positive. You'll be ok. It doesn't seem like you will, at the moment, but I've been there and all will work out in the end. Be patient and positive. Love yourself. It's important to be a bit selfish sometimes. I don't think Time is a great healer. It simply doesn't heal. It just pushes things to the back of your mind, but that's good, I suppose. Hang in there.

Here's the plan of Attack

Use this time to tap into your creative potential. Write down your feelings in the form of poetry. Remember just because it's poetry doesn't mean the words have to rhyme (thanks for proving this moz).
Record these, and re-invent yourself as "Nu-Morrissey'". When youre a superstar your boyfriend will be sooo sorry he dumped you. The timing could not be any better.

Back
Top Bottom