Jakarta, Indonesia - Senayan Golf Driving Range (Oct. 12, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Kiss Me A Lot / Speedway / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Let Me Kiss You / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Judy Is A Punk / Jack The Ripper / Ganglord / First Of The Gang To Die / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me / Meat Is Murder

setlist provided by olsenisdead.

Last edited:
Very nice of Moz to stop and sign limbs for tattooing. Luckily, I got him to sign mine on the shoulder with a Sharpie and got a great auto with his loopy Rs...question- Why the hell is he playing golf driving ranges? SE Asian venues tend to be weird, or very large, but a driving range? Amazing...Maybe he'll do a municipal pool tour come summer. There are a few really sweet frisbee golf courses on the East Coast of the USA.

He has a boyfriend who goes on tour with him! It's really funny.
nah it's just gay.
He could have marketed that, people miss Céline and René: everybody loves a successful touring couple.

It's glamorous, exotic, affectionate, profitable...And people need to look at things like that to forget their everyday worries.

Hammy could have taken pictures of them holding hands in a temple at dusk, instead of uselessly filming parasitic cliques being rude to local people, or his unc courting the peeps he's previously been rude to for a few extra hk dollars playing the exact same songs as before , or Boz Boorer vomiting spring rolls, or whatever it is HamHam's filming that's making him indispensable on this indispensable tour...

And that might have even been good for business.

But uncle Steve feared it would scare away the girlies and their money, so don't get your knickers in a twist he's not "touring with his boyfriend" really it's just
Trollissey and Docile. On the sly. In Asia.

David B. eating noodles on a wee Bangkok boat in 1983... It's really all I have to say...

:lbf: Bye now!

Back
Top Bottom