Jesus of Nazareth, known as "J-dogg" by some

What is your opinion of Jesus?

• Total voters
Plus he's got better hair than her!

You're welcome to think that. Maybe I am wrong. I can't believe my gif of Lou de Laâge looking perfect on a train didn't get a single "like." Or maybe I'm right and the rest of you are TOTAL 4KING IDOTS.
Sorry, I’ve been feeling so shitty that it didn’t occur to me to click like. I did admire the gif a bit.

This woman clearly pronounces it "de Lahj" several times.

While this fellow says, "de Lahj-uh," but probably he was smitten and messed up due to nerves.

EDIT: at 0:31 in the first video, Lou de Laâge herself seems to add a soft "-uh" and we must assume Lou de Laâge knows the pronunciation of her own name better than the interviewer. So I guess it's "de Lahj-ə."

Last edited:
back on topic …

Jesus! What happened to this thread?!

I dare say we may have been on topic. nicky wire's legs is being Plato, who said the physical beauty of humans is a reflection of the divine, and Christianity (which stole a lot of stuff from the Greeks) took that one up, even though they switched it to a more chaste version, where we're supposed to go outside and marvel at the trees and the sunlight and the chirping of the birds and reflect on the generosity of the creator. Then the Renaissance brought things back to the body, and it's been the war of the fig leaves ever since. Personally I agree with Nietzsche that Plato was touched in the head. Physical beauty is sufficient unto itself. Once you start theologizing about it, you're a lunatic and you're onto something else.

Yes, but there will be a second coming. Of that there can be little doubt. Not of the carpenter from Galilee. But of someone claiming to be the saviour of the human race. We are hard wired to look for such a figure I think. Whether that's Elvis or Ziggy Stardust, or Jesus or Mohammed. Isn't that what Dune is about? I haven't read the book but the recent movies have been rather good. And if another world war is coming, that would create the perfect environment for the next cult figure to come along. For isn't that what both J-Dogg and M-Dogg did? They created a cult - that grew and became a world religion.
Project Blue Beam

But for now we celebrate our heroine Katharine birbalsingh who should be given the keys to the city of london!! :rock::hearteyes:

That gross Muslim pupil should be publicly pilloried!!

Celebrate if you want. What I like about this student is that she's a contradiction in a hijab: she belongs to a patriarchal religion where women are supposed to be subservient and demure, yet she's being a brash agitator against the secular school. Allah be praised. I'll bet all the administrators are boring, officious 3.00 latte drinkers.

Celebrate if you want. What I like about this student is that she's a contradiction in a hijab: she belongs to a patriarchal religion where women are supposed to be subservient and demure, yet she's being a brash agitator against the secular school. Allah be praised. I'll bet all the administrators are boring, officious 3.00 latte drinkers.
You do realize it was her parents behind the lawsuit, right? She was being subservient to her parents. If she was such an independent thinker she would have known what was good for her (the Michaela school) and told them to stuff it. She didn't and she lost out as a result. Hopefully she's no longer enrolled.

Katharine birbalsingh is superb and not boring at all. She would be a great dominatrix.

Tags
christianity edith sitwell jesus religion
Back
Top Bottom