Morrissey Central "Johnnissey" (July 12, 2023)

IMG_9040.jpeg

Once again AI smears streaky skidmarks all over everything. Why Moz would publicise this kind of rubbish is beyond me.

Surely any remaining semi-interested record label representatives take one look at the official site and are in no doubt that the situation is currently a complete shitshow.

It'd be one thing if Moz showed the work of Dae Lims who is a professional music and mixing engineer who uses AI in his Beatles and Beach Boy videos, but instead he's showing cringey videos that sound nothing like John Lennon lol

That disastrous version. Poor John Lennon.No looks nothing like the voice of Lennon.Es pathetic that version seems the voice of any guy from the street ... Why do you publish these? MOZ THAT YOU ARE DOING MAN I love Lana and in those comes out quite similar the voice of Lana but JL not .NO SE PARECEN NI AHI A JOHN L CORTENLA CON ESOS VIDEITOS

That disastrous version. Poor John Lennon.No looks nothing like the voice of Lennon.Es pathetic that version seems the voice of any guy from the street ... Why do you publish these? MOZ THAT YOU ARE DOING MAN I love Lana and in those comes out quite similar the voice of Lana but JL not .NO SE PARECEN NI AHI A JOHN L CORTENLA CON ESOS VIDEITOS
Eh? Did AI write that drivel for you?!

Jesus Christ. I almost fainted in glee when I read that title and then... this. What on earth is this stupid, stupid shit. He is trolling!

Once again AI smears streaky skidmarks all over everything. Why Moz would publicise this kind of rubbish is beyond me.
He probably is just amused or curious about it. Would be interesting for him to tell us his thoughts on the whole thing.

I gotta say, I think I like that it does seem it is often Moz himself posting on Central, and that he shares this kind of thing with us!

But to be honest...when I read "Johnnissey" I was expecting something exciting for a teeny tiny split second in a parallel universe
I almost levitated. And then.. this! ugh.

Imagine there's no Central
It's easy if you try
No nephew Sammy
Nobody drunk, or high...
You may say I'm a crackpot
But I'm not the only one
The AI army is upon us
And this war will not be won...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom