Leeds 2009 tickets presale (20th May)

Re: Leeds 2009 tickets presale now

Thanks for the heads up. Got mine now.

Looks like all the priority tickets have gone :( I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed that I'm lucky on Friday morning...

Got mine earlier today, thanks Jerry for the heads up!! Only Sheffield to sweat over on Friday morning!!! Cheers :)

Absolutely...gotta love tintin...

Blew most of my first student grant cheque (way way back in the mists of time...well early 90's) on a massively overpriced hand knitted tintin jumper from the tintin shop in covent garden...it kept me warm through Uni though...and I still have it...although it has seen better days :)

Sounds lovely! I've got an explorers on the moon t shirt but I've never worn it as I want to keep it forever.... That's possibly a bit sad really...

I guess I will have to wait til I get over there to see if I can get tickets... :( Since I doubt he is coming to Oz it leaves me no choice but to board a flight to the UK :)

So, I've got the confirmation e-mail, they have my money in their account accruing interest, so what do I get until October? The tickets would be nice - any idea when we physically get the tickets?

Peter

So, I've got the confirmation e-mail, they have my money in their account accruing interest, so what do I get until October? The tickets would be nice - any idea when we physically get the tickets?

Peter

If you used the TicketFast service, the tickets should have been sent in another email shortly after the confirmation email.

I've just pretended to be my mother and spoken to customer services; all they said was that the tickets should be printed and dispatched by now but if they don't arrive five days before, they'll make some duplicates.

I didn't - I opted for post. Dammit. At least I'd have something to show for my money.

Peter

it was via ticketweb - they're normally the fastest of the ticket agencies

Yep. mine arrived this morning. At least there's something to show for the money while it's building interest in their account.

Peter

Mine have arrived as well

mine arrived :-D

Arrived back from London today, 2 days early due to the Brixton cancellations and what was waiting for me, my Leeds ticket. How ironic.

Back
Top Bottom