Legislature Passes Bill for "Gay Day" in California Schools

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
That's where I draw the line. America IS the World, and therefore our Football is the only real football. :p

Well, yes, I know you enjoy playing your footballism on St. Fanny's day in Americo....So I'll let you have that:D

Well, yes, I know you enjoy playing your footballism on St. Fanny's day in Americo....So I'll let you have that:D

I saw something on TV recently that suggest the British are now trying to claim they invented Baseball.

That's when I get real mad. :mad:

I saw something on TV recently that suggest the British are now trying to claim they invented Baseball.

That's when I get real mad. :mad:

Yeah...We call it Rounders over here. I can't really stand either, all that running and swinging bats...What's the bother!

(P.S. We invented everything!;))

Yeah...We call it Rounders over here. I can't really stand either, all that running and swinging bats...What's the bother!

Not Rounders or Cricket. They actually found some diary where some rich person talks about playing "At Based-Ball".

The British also invented Retreat.

Not Rounders or Cricket. They actually found some diary where some rich person talks about playing "At Based-Ball".

The British also invented Retreat.

I think you'll find that it is of French origin!

Baseball has it's origins in Rounders...Cricket is of course, a different kettle of fish...Another sport that I can't stand

I think you'll find that it is of French origin!

Baseball has it's origins in Rounders...Cricket is of course, a different kettle of fish...Another sport that I can't stand

No, The French invented Surrender. I take it we're united in our loathing of The French? :D

No, The French invented Surrender. I take it we're united in our loathing of The French? :D

I think I would be reluctant in saying so! :o
I've been there, and I didn't like it at all...

I think I would be reluctant in saying so! :o
I've been there, and I didn't like it at all...

Americans and Brits both find The French equally arrogant and equally annoying.

it would be easy for disney to make a movie with two princes or two princesses, no one questions them when talking clocks fall in love with dancing brooms and mermaids want to hook up with drunk yet handsome sailors.i have faith in disney ,they could do it.

You must forget the shitstorm involving Pocahontas. They aged her to resemble Tyra Banks so as NOT to explain the love affair between a middle aged man and a twelve year old.

Disney did that to preserve what they felt was their moral compass while still telling their story.

Is that why they have sunburned armpits?

Apparently not "good cooking."

You must forget the shitstorm involving Pocahontas. They aged her to resemble Tyra Banks so as NOT to explain the love affair between a middle aged man and a twelve year old.

Disney did that to preserve what they felt was their moral compass while still telling their story.

They used to have Pocahontas ride the Canoes at Disneyland. Until someone became upset because she is from a different tribe than the ones the Canoes were made to represent.

Not only that, Disney is having a difficult time with their latest "Princess" film. Among other things African American activists objected to the title "The Frog Princess" (even though that's the name of the fairy tale) so it has been retitled "The Princess And The Frog".

haha oh yes,i did forget.
yeah ,very romantic tale
she married another settler though, didnt she?
she had puritan fever.

Is that why they have sunburned armpits?

True Story:

During the 100 Years War, England was gaining an advantage due to their development and use of the Longbow. Therefore, the French began cutting off the middle fingers of all British POWs. After gaining a major Victory against a French Castle, the English men defiantly raised their middle fingers in salute to show the French they still had them.

Thus, The British also invented "flipping The Bird"

Tags
boring fundie trolling
Back
Top Bottom