LOL Mozzer Thread

daffs.jpg

car.jpg

want to add:
'stillz, it's only a press shotz'

to the bottom there, can't be bothered to edit it. Iz lazy.

Last edited:
The 2010 Moz calendar features LolMozzers! Well, half of the calendar does. I alternated LolMozzer pix with regular pix in case some of the recipients don't get/appreciate LolMozzers. Gave the calendar to Moz at the Seattle show. As I thought, he didn't comment on it at the following show. I guess some young whippersnapper like his hairdresser will have to 'splain the LolMozzers to him. BTW, the calendar I made him is slightly different from what's uploaded here.

Attached are small files: cover, dates portion, and back. The pix doc is so large it can't be attached, so find it at sendspace:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yionve

Be sure to download the Moz handwriting font from the It May All Tomorrow website. Optional but to look as intended, you should have a Cheltenham font and some kind of gothy Halloweeny (I forgot what it was called) font installed.

:lbf: The first one kills me :lbf: so sweet and funny

The 2010 Moz calendar features LolMozzers! Well, half of the calendar does. I alternated LolMozzer pix with regular pix in case some of the recipients don't get/appreciate LolMozzers. Gave the calendar to Moz at the Seattle show. As I thought, he didn't comment on it at the following show. I guess some young whippersnapper like his hairdresser will have to 'splain the LolMozzers to him. BTW, the calendar I made him is slightly different from what's uploaded here.

:lbf: Batmoz scares me :p
Tha charisma one is one of my fav LOLMozzers ever

Attached are small files: cover, dates portion, and back. The pix doc is so large it can't be attached, so find it at sendspace:

Be sure to download the Moz handwriting font from the It May All Tomorrow website. Optional but to look as intended, you should have a Cheltenham font and some kind of gothy Halloweeny (I forgot what it was called) font installed.

I laughed out loud....
Best calendar ever! :thumb:

K. Here'z u r:

izsorry.jpg

ihazahappy.jpg

Hahaha!
I like the second one :) love Moz and the daffs. Every time I see that pic he reminds me of a girl plucking petals from a flower, "He loves me, loves me not, loves me, he loves me not.."

:lbf: Wonderful, wonderful job!!

Tags
funny tags lol
Back
Top Bottom