London - O2 Brixton Academy (Oct. 11, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Knockabout World / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / Shoplifters Of The World / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Rebels Without Applause / I Am Veronica / Half A Person / My Hurling Days Are Done / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Never Had No One Ever / Have-A-Go Merchant / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of 'Buddy TC', @This Charming Bowie & @dneuer

Last edited:

Amazing gig. No faults. No filler. All killer. These are the days.

Big shout out to the couple from Colombia, the lad from South Korea and the lad from Germany. Always a pilgrimage is made each time. Always someone new is drawn like a moth to a flame.

See you in Brighton.

Opens with adapted line from Oh Bondage! Up Yours! - X-Ray Spex in to HSIN?
Now THAT'S an intro!!
He seems to be in tears a lot at these shows. I wonder if this is him saying his goodbyes?☹️

I very much enjoyed tonight, or rather last night. As good, as one could have hoped for considering. Bizarre crowd mix of the dedicated, casual and scarily fugly but ......hey, ho.

Thanks prior to Sweet And Tender Hooligan:

I would like to thank Brixton Academy,
I would like us to remember
Jean Charles de Menezes.
And on a very personal level, I'd like to thank Diana Dors and erh, I love you 'till the day I die, I will love you, I will love you, I will love you...

Regards,
FWD.

This is about 9am London time, people are already there waiting. I posted it in off topic when I saw it because it was not yet time for this thread to be created.

310930580_6286142001402600_3481447820541391566_n.jpg

Babe face. :love:
Siiii !!!!? Si yo tambien pense Moz parece los nenes ,niños, cuando van a la escuela peinados con la raya del pelo al costado y un poco humedo es un NENE myBEBOTON MOZ!!!

Very happy because Moz is doing very well. Today it looks like a Beboton!!! That is, a big baby !!! My BEBOTON ❤️ ❤️ 🇦🇷❤️

Moz has had a rough few years, all the love and positivity may be overwhelming to him because he may not have been expecting it.
And yeah, I am going to go there, after what Marr did to him he really needed this, he needed to be shown the fans still love him. Marr said Moz wrote the open letter because he had nothing going on and Marr had everything going on, and we see how that turned out. Morrissey emerged victorious, like he deserved to. This has been wonderful to see.
I think Alain deserves some credit, not sure how, but Moz seems really happy with him around. He seems like a lot of fun.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom