Long live los angeles, long live indie 103, long live morrissey

Thanks so much for listening, viva_kafwin, The Cat's Mother, Uncleskinny, bucks_boy (and boy Harry & additional family :) ), Girl-with-the-Thorn, Quiffaa (that was me who chimed in re. the Linder article, by the way :) ) and Crystal Geezer.

Your encouraging words about the show are much appreciated.

A friendly reminder that we are on again later today, Sunday
9-11am PST/5-7pm GMT

Breakfast w/The Smiths-World of Morrissey
www.Indie1031.com
or for 'droid' phones http://brk.to/indie1031
or for iPhones, the Indie iPhone app (accessible via the Indie website)

Cheers :guitar:,
romeogirl

Is there an App for those of us stuck in the Stone Age and have Windows Mobile devices?

P.

I'm playing a drinking game. Every time Jose mentions "Twitter" I have to take a sip of beer. It's only 23 mins into the show , but I'm already so drunk I'm in an ambulance on the way to the hospital.

I'm playing a drinking game. Every time Jose mentions "Twitter" I have to take a sip of beer. It's only 23 mins into the show , but I'm already so drunk I'm in an ambulance on the way to the hospital.

hahahhahaa!
im SURE hes on Twits payroll. ;)

Thanks very much for listening, Uncleskinny (sorry, no word on an app for Windows Mobile devices yet), Prisoner77, 21punksalute, lottie and the Cat's Mother.

A friendly reminder to all that we are on again this Sunday,
9-11am PST/5-7pm GMT.

www.Indie1031.com

Please tweet your requests to @josemaldonado or call in during the show at 1-866-900-1031.

romeogirl

Great show again today,
Romeogirl, hope you get well soon.

roll on next week. ;)

Thanks for tuning in, lottie.
Was there indication I was not well? Appreciate your thoughts in any case.

9-11am PST/5-7pm GMT.

www.Indie1031.com

Please tweet your requests to @josemaldonado or call in during the show at 1-866-900-1031.

romeogirl

PS. Please note that there may be a problem with the droid app at the present time. If you are able to get it working, please tweet Jose or email him at [email protected]. Thanks! :thumb:

Thanks for tuning in, lottie.
Was there indication I was not well? Appreciate your thoughts in any case.

9-11am PST/5-7pm GMT.

www.Indie1031.com

romeogirl

PS. Please note that there may be a problem with the droid app at the present time. If you are able to get it working, please tweet Jose or email him at [email protected]. Thanks! :thumb:

oops you were there werent you? mustve been April that was ill,
my apologies.. perhaps it is I that am ill.. :rolleyes:

Thanks for listening, lottie (cheers, no worries), Girl-with-the-Thorn, and Uncleskinny.

And why yes, Uncleskinny. We are scheduled to have Kristeen Young on with us live this Sunday (9-11am PST/5-7pm GMT www.Indie1031.com). Hope everyone can tune in and support! :thumb:

And any SoCal folks, please feel free to go support her at her upcoming LA/Inland Empire area shows:

Cal State San Bernadino (Santos Manuel Student Union)
Friday, 22 October 10:00 pm to 11:00 pm

The Roxy Theatre
Wednesday, 27 October from 10:00 pm to 10:30 pm

Cheers :guitar:
romeogirl

I've been away for a while Romeogirl, but I will do my best now to hook up with the NZ time difference.

Thank you, Stevie. Hope you will enjoy the show during the wee early hours in NZ.

A friendly reminder to everyone that Breakfast w/The Smiths-World of Morrissey will be on from 9-11am PST/5-7pm GMT this Sunday with special guest Kristeen Young :thumb:.

www.Indie1031.com

Please forward any questions or song requests to Jose via Twitter @josemaldonado or via email [email protected]

romeogirl

Did anybody record the show or is there anywhere I can listen to it? Would love to hear Kristeen

Phew. Those times are just too hard to manage at this time RG. At least we have them recorded :)

Hi Stevie,
Thanks very much for making the effort to be awake in real time last week to catch the show. We don't usually record and podcast due to rights issues, but Jose has recommended to listeners the following software, if you want to set your computer to capture the program during the wee hours in NZ.

http://www.highcriteria.com/
Search for the "Total Recorder"

And to Everyone,
A friendly reminder for tomorrow's show 9-11am PST/5-7pm GMT... a special Halloween edition :D.

Breakfast with The Smiths-World of Morrissey
www.Indie1031.com

romeogirl

I think its 4-6pm in the Uk this week, as our clocks have gone back and the USA's havent yet.

Tags
long live moz
Back
Top Bottom