"Lover-To-Be" (Ltd ed.) coming soon previously unreleased B-side - Morrissey Central (5 Feb, 2019)

46043_lover-to-be.gif

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/limited-edition

Lover-To-Be gets a vinyl release.
The late Donnelly Rhodes as cover star (image previously seen on Central)
Red for Valentines day?
Regards,
FWD.

Edit:
SER: "Stay tuned" when asked about a release date on his FB page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read that Boz too is away and not at home, so I think that they might be all in France
20190207_190626.jpg

Boz was in the UK a few hours ago at the very least.
FB rumour: 'all' the band are in France based on one tweet location by one person.
FB/Twitter rumour: 'previously unreleased B-sides are going to be released soon!'
From Spanish FB group:
'It is known that in March the album of covers will be released'
'this means that, as rumours indicated, Morrissey is recording new album of own songs'
Then we have 7, 10 & 12" debate based on an animated gif.
To be honest, I think I will cease commenting and leave people to interact with / distort / misinterpret things themselves. Perhaps only posting definite information is the best approach.

Even he gets it:
20190207_192932.jpg

I've got enough site preservation projects to be getting on with anyway.
Regards,
FWD.

Edit: Morrissey himself is playing a charity gig can be added to the above list - as some can't be bothered to read things fully.

View attachment 47572
FB rumour: 'all' the band are in France based on one tweet location.
FB/Twitter rumour: 'previously unreleased B-sides are going to be released soon!'
From Spanish FB group:
'this means that, as rumours indicated, Morrissey is recording new album of own songs'
To be honest, I think I will cease commenting and leave people to interact with / distort / misinterpret things themselves. Perhaps only posting definite information is the best approach.

Even he gets it:
View attachment 47574
I've got enough site preservation projects to getting on with anyway.
Regards,
FWD.
Ok sorry, don't take everything so hard, enough to say ' I think you are wrong' It was an innocent post.

Ok sorry, don't take everything so hard, enough to say ' I think you are wrong' It was an innocent post.
Your post was replied to, but the point was a broad, general one.
Regards,
FWD

Regards,
FWD
You are right but we not journalists, just forums people, we make suppositions on things we read around knowing that are just ides. Anyway it's fine. In general I agree with you

Regards,
FWD
You are right but we not journalists, just forums people, we make suppositions on things we read around knowing that are just ides. Anyway it's fine. In general I agree with you (adding that Lyn was writing in that post that Boz was away and from there I made my 1+1 that probably is wrong)

You are right but we not journalists, just forums people, we make suppositions on things we read around knowing that are just ides. Anyway it's fine. In general I agree with you
Yes, we are not journalists.
That said, sharing speculation as definite fact (which is the bulk of what's annoying me) isn't the same as speculative discussion.
People are missing out the part where they say: I think... I guess... It looks like... and are going straight to it is this way... or has to be that way...
All I'd like people to do (which doesn't require a journalism degree!) is not offer definitive explanations for unknown things especially when it then gets spread elsewhere and distorted even more. That's a pretty sound philosophy even outside the realms of this site :)
Regards,
FWD.

Ok I give up. I agree with you but still think you exaggerate a bit (my opinion not trying to state anything). It's out of proportion and I feel a little offended. Anyway thanks for the great work yo do on this site that is one of the reason why I often come to check.

Ok I give up. I agree with you but still think you exaggerate a bit (my opinion no trying to state anything ). It's out of proportion and I feel a little offended. Anyway thanks for the great work yo do on this site that is one of the reason why I often come to check.

You are right but we not journalists, just forums people, we make suppositions on things we read around knowing that are just ides. Anyway it's fine. In general I agree with you (adding that Lyn was writing in that post that Boz was away and from there I made my 1+1 that probably is wrong)

you dont actually see boz on that twitter do you?:rock:

So when 'My Love I'd Do Anything For You was released as a single, it was 'previously unreleased', despite the fact it had already been released on an album months before? Uh, OK then... :crazy:

Agreed. That was my question earlier in this thread. I would take "unreleased" to mean not available before - not merely "unreleased" as a single. But whatever, it's honestly not that important. On another note, when Morrissey Central actually makes statements about releases, it would be helpful if they were a little more complete - you know, like a release date - b-side(s) - etc. IMO, anyway.

Last edited:
Ok I give up. I agree with you but still think you exaggerate a bit (my opinion not trying to state anything). It's out of proportion and I feel a little offended. Anyway thanks for the great work yo do on this site that is one of the reason why I often come to check.
I'm not sure why anyone would feel offended because I have a view that wants to encourage less misinformation whilst still encouraging active discussion.
I guess I will just have to live with that.
Anyway, thank you for your kind words,
Regards,
FWD.

FWD, please don't stop posting. You are one of, if not the most valuable contributor here. Misinformation is frustrating, I agree. All will eventually get cleared up as official statements are made, etc. I think that's about as good as it gets here.

FWD, please don't stop posting. You are one of, if not the most valuable contributor here. Misinformation is frustrating, I agree. All will eventually get cleared up as official statements are made, etc. I think that's about as good as it gets here.
I agree don't stop posting and commenting what you think is a wrong information. In my opinion (I don't count anything it's just my opinion) it would be nice not to be slammed for posting something. It will be me stop posting as I don't like to be slammed. I prefer a different kind of communication. People won't miss me, but they will miss you, so go ahead with the great job.
Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Adding, than I break my right hand and stop writing, that in my post I wrote '' I read that Boz too is away and not at home, so I think that they might be all in France' I wrote ' I think they might' it's a supposition not a statement. and was based on another Lyn post where she wrote he was away yesterday. Bye Bye

"Slammed"? - can't see that myself.
Perhaps you should take the advice you offered me: "don't take it so hard".
If you wish to take general points personally, that's your perogative.
If you don't wish to contribute here - that's your perogative.
And before I fully turn in to Bobby Brown, I will wish you well.
Goodnight.
FWD.

View attachment 47572
FB rumour: 'all' the band are in France based on one tweet location by one person.
From Spanish FB group:

Even he gets it:
View attachment 47574

I've got enough site preservation projects to be getting on with anyway.
Regards,
FWD.

Edit: Morrissey himself is playing a charity gig can be added to the above list - as some can't be bothered to read things fully.
Jesse deleted the StRemy tweet...?

I'm flattered. I'm afraid I was making a tawdry reference to "Don't make fun of daddy's voice". My money is on it being a 10" by the scale of the mock-up.
Why did you mock up a 12” cover then

Adding, than I break my right hand and stop writing, that in my post I wrote '' I read that Boz too is away and not at home, so I think that they might be all in France' I wrote ' I think they might' it's a supposition not a statement. and was based on another Lyn post where she wrote he was away yesterday. Bye Bye

he was away but suddenly hes home but NO PHOTO!!!:rock:
your post was VERY INFORMATIVE:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom